the Rift

[OPEN] catch a falling star

Astraea Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Thump, thump, thump. In silence I listened to my own heart beating with my eyes closed. It was a strong and steady beat similar to that of the Edge. This place was strong and steady enough for me. I could already tell that with the bit of time I had spent with Thor.

...The guilt is quite overpowering at times young one. But this herd, our family… they have helped to remind me of who I once was. His voice echoed within my head and my heart ached a little for him. He had said that he felt so much grief that he felt like he had to abandon his daughter. But he had also said the the Edge was reminding him of who he once was. I on the other hand had spent my entire life thus far not knowing exactly who I was. Perhaps this family that Thor kept talking about would help me to find out who I was exactly? I could only hope.

My dark eyes opened as I lifted my head to face the sky. It glittered and glistened with the light of the stars, my dearest friends who had never truly left me.

“Hello again,” I whispered to them softly. Eyes darted to and fro as I took in all of them that littered the night sky. There were so many out tonight it seemed. Perhaps they were happy for me and throwing some sort of party? I wouldn't know because they never spoke back. Nope. They all preferred to stay silent and let me talk on and on. But tonight I had to say something to them before I forgot, “Thank-you,” I started off, “Thank you for leading me here where I can start new and make friends. And be a part of a family.”

A single tear of pure happiness rolled down my cheek as I looked up to the stars. They had lead me here when I needed to find a place to settle down and make friends and such. And now I was here. My life was going to change. I could feel it. And I was ready to accept whatever those changes might be.

"Astra's speech"|"Astra's thoughts"

WORD COUNT;; 367
TAGGED;; open to anybody
OOC;; really sucks, but it'll get better i promise.

ASTRA'S REF;; Click!
ASTRA'S VOICE;; Adelaide Kane (AKA Mary Queen of Scots from Reign).
LRYICS;; Geronimo by Sheppard.

Messages In This Thread
catch a falling star - by Astraea - 11-30-2014, 04:03 PM
RE: catch a falling star - by Apollo - 12-01-2014, 02:44 PM
RE: catch a falling star - by Cetan - 12-04-2014, 07:22 PM
RE: catch a falling star - by Astraea - 12-04-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: catch a falling star - by Apollo - 12-07-2014, 11:37 AM
RE: catch a falling star - by Cetan - 12-07-2014, 05:34 PM
RE: catch a falling star - by Astraea - 12-10-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: catch a falling star - by Cetan - 12-31-2014, 11:43 PM