the Rift

[OPEN] catch a falling star

Astraea Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Greetings, pale sister! My ears twirled around upon hearing another voice enter the atmosphere. However, I did not recognize this voice. Then why did they call me sister? Obviously I didn't know them, so they shouldn't have known me. “Family,” I quickly thought to myself. Thor and Evangeline had both mentioned that the Edge was a family of sorts when I met them in the Threshold. With remembering that, sister made a lot more sense.

I turned calmly to face my greeter – a smile glowing upon my lips. I was more than happy to converse and get to know my new family members, “Greetings to you as well!”

Dark eyes took in the stallion that stood before me. Black and white body, black hair, and a blue horn. Another unicorn! An even bigger smile grew on my face. It was always nice to meet others like myself. Then he broke in again with more words. Apollo was his name and he pointed upon his back at a black furry creature and said that her name was Zola. Both were rather simple but elegant names. “Zola is a beautiful name, fitting for her and her obsidian colored coat,” a kind smile was presented as I looked towards Zola. I wasn't blind. I had noticed that she didn't have any eyes, but that was what made her all the more special, yes? I was about to reply back to Apollo in regards to his questions when a snort in the distance and I looked towards its source.

Another stallion walked slowly into the clearing. I had actually seen him before at the sneak meeting, but I didn't catch his name. Though he seemed a little nervous maybe? Was it me? Was it Apollo? Was it Zola? Only he would really know and it would be his choice to share that information.

His gaze lingered upon me and I began to think that perhaps I was the one that made him uneasy. But his gaze didn't feel of that nature. I stopped to look over myself. Was there something wrong with my face because my coat seemed to be cleanly? Returning his gaze with a questioning look, I wondered what he found so intriguing about me, but before I could ask him he quickly shifted his focus to Apollo.

Before I knew it the second stallion was almost recoiling from some sort invisible attack and then spoke a form of apology and says that he would leave. Instantly, part of me wanted to yell to him not to leave and to stay. And it seemed as though deep down he wanted to too as he looked at me once more.

“No,” I begin with a voice soft and smooth as honey, “Neither of you need to leave. Please stay. I'd love the company and to get to know you all.” I looked from Apollo and Zola to the other stallion hoping that they would stay. It was completely true that I really wanted to get to know them. I wanted to get to know everybody that lived within the Edge. And I was pretty sure that they also wanted to get to know me as well.

“My name is Astraea. I'm rather new to the Edge and Helovia. I'm also a Sleuth in case you were curious. Though I think you already knew that,” the last bit was directed towards the other stallion, “We have met before, but I don't think I had caught your name?”

"Astra's speech"|"Astra's thoughts"

WORD COUNT;; 586
TAGGED;; @[Apollo], @[Cetan]
OOC;; bloop...bloppity bloop.

ASTRA'S REF;; Click!
ASTRA'S VOICE;; Adelaide Kane (AKA Mary Queen of Scots from Reign).
LRYICS;; Geronimo by Sheppard.

Messages In This Thread
catch a falling star - by Astraea - 11-30-2014, 04:03 PM
RE: catch a falling star - by Apollo - 12-01-2014, 02:44 PM
RE: catch a falling star - by Cetan - 12-04-2014, 07:22 PM
RE: catch a falling star - by Astraea - 12-04-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: catch a falling star - by Apollo - 12-07-2014, 11:37 AM
RE: catch a falling star - by Cetan - 12-07-2014, 05:34 PM
RE: catch a falling star - by Astraea - 12-10-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: catch a falling star - by Cetan - 12-31-2014, 11:43 PM