the Rift

[OPEN] Take Me Home [Throat]

Gull Posts: 120
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 9 (Tallsun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Splat :: Royal Zephyr :: Phoenix Shady
Gull
Trouble just grew wings...

It always comes back to this, doesn’t it? You find yourself at the beach again, staring at the waves. Last time you were here, it was all heat—the sand radiated warmth, and your lungs burned just as hot as your anger as you fought that pumped-up, pathetic excuse for a warrior. But today, your breath clouds around you in the chilly Frostfall air, and you’re not entertaining any ideas about going for a swim. Still, the sound of the ocean comforts you. It’s the one thing you miss about home. Heck, you think with a terse laugh, with how scarce food has been around here this season, you might as well be back there. At least this year, you don’t have to watch them drop off one by one.

You don’t miss herd life—that’s what you’ve told yourself over and over ever since you left. Who would miss that, the bickering, the hunger, the death? No siree, not you, that’s for sure. You’re free now; you don’t have to worry about anyone else but yourself. Maybe it gets a little lonely at times, but it’s a heck of a lot easier this way. You can go wherever you want, eat whatever you want, and bed whomever you want, no strings attached. Maybe some poor suckers get all sentimental about family, but the only family you ever had is—well, let’s not bring down the mood, shall we? It’s already grim enough out here, you think with a slight shake of your head. No need to get all deep and broody.

OOC: Come show Gull what real family means! Tagging those who expressed interest in bringing Gull to the Throat c:

@[Aud] @[Cera] @[Ranjiri]

"talk talk talk"

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
Please do not tag Gull except for in opening posts or spars!

Messages In This Thread
Take Me Home [Throat] - by Gull - 11-30-2014, 04:29 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Gaucho - 12-01-2014, 04:39 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Gull - 12-01-2014, 07:32 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Gull - 12-03-2014, 11:56 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Gull - 12-16-2014, 04:07 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Gull - 01-05-2015, 08:58 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Ranjiri - 12-01-2014, 10:46 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Gaucho - 12-03-2014, 02:57 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Ranjiri - 12-05-2014, 05:37 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Gaucho - 12-08-2014, 02:34 PM
RE: Take Me Home [Throat] - by Ranjiri - 12-23-2014, 10:02 PM