[OPEN] Welcome to the Jungle [Welcoming]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
I'm a princess cut from marble, smoother than a storm
they used to shout my name, now they whisper it

Ophelia had not been alerted by any sentinels mainly because she had a suspicion that Ulrik would keep such information from her on purpose. From the expression in those mad, bronze eyes, she assumed he would take quite a long time to warm up to her at all. Hopefully with Torleik's help, she would find common ground with the taciturn engineer. As such, she looked up at saw the strange hybrid approaching with one who was not at the meeting. Curiously, she walked forward, smiling. The fact that this one had wings had made her question her father's suspicions about the Aurora Basin, but she was a complete anomaly.

The one with Rhea was young, her chocolate coat lovely, as was the spiraled horn on her crown. Phi smiled at the pair, unwilling to let her curiosity taint her actions. If they had already been accepted as part of the herd, she would not judge - though another discussion with Deimos was most likely in order. Ophelia wanted to know the rules so that she would not break them in the future, and she respected wanted to live among your own kind. Unfortunately for her, she consistently toed the line between two halves of the same soul, never fitting in just one box.

She only caught the tail end of a question, and Ophelia chuckled softly. "I am just getting to learn this as well," she replied. "We have caves in the mountains on the borders of the Aurora Basin, hot springs in which to bathe, and even a tent that silences voices," she said, her voice in a playful, excited whisper. "Otherwise, we are just like any other herd, I would imagine. We are a band of individuals with a common interest, a family of sorts."

Phi looked up at Rhea. "Thank you for your kind words at the herd meeting, Rhea," she thanked the mare personally. "You give me confidence that I may help this herd. What can I do for you?"

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the Jungle [Welcoming] - by Rhea - 11-30-2014, 06:40 PM
RE: Welcome to the Jungle [Welcoming] - by Ayleid - 11-30-2014, 07:55 PM
RE: Welcome to the Jungle [Welcoming] - by Ophelia - 11-30-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: Welcome to the Jungle [Welcoming] - by Rhea - 12-01-2014, 12:35 AM
RE: Welcome to the Jungle [Welcoming] - by Ayleid - 12-02-2014, 10:44 PM
RE: Welcome to the Jungle [Welcoming] - by Rhea - 12-08-2014, 11:38 PM