the Rift

[OPEN] Welcome to the Jungle [Welcoming]

Ayleid Posts: 8
Aurora Basin Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 3 years
Adoptable

Before Rhea had a chance to answer my question, the voice of another percolated the cold still air. Quickly, I turned around to face the mare that approached us – chuckling as she came closer. My ears tilted as I caught all of her words. Caves in the mountains, hot springs, a tent that silences voices?! How in the world could a tent silence voices? Just the thought of it made me curious.

“Just how does a tent silence voices?” I asked her without restraint, “And what common interest does this...family, share?”

As I realized that I had let my curiosity get the best of I snapped my lips shut and looked down at the snow. I hoped I hadn't offended the mare that stood before me. Which reminds me...I didn't really get a good look at her. Slowly I raised my orange eyes and took in the details of her. White with red tipped lockes. And she had a horn! Was that the common interest around here? Horns? When the mare looked and spoke to Rhea, I realized that they both knew each other. Although, I guess that shouldn't have come at a surprise they both lived in the same herd after all.

I watched as Rhea bowed her head and wondered if this was the so called Lady Ophelia that she had mentioned earlier. If so, she seemed rather nice so far and I would be elated to have found a herd with kind rulers. Attention snapped back to Rhea though once she mentioned my name and how she offered to bring me here. Then she mentioned that I had experience with healing.

“I wouldn't exactly calling it healing experience,” I broke in with a slightly nervous laugh, “Really all it is is just knowledge of a few plants that can help ease symptoms, but not cure. I didn't really get that far in my training where I was previously.”

My head darted between the two. A soft smile began to form as more laughter softly trickled past my lips as I spoke some more, “I mean I'd love to expand my knowledge in the healing portion of things and do what I can to help, but all of what I know right now is nothing really. Just minor basic stuff.”

Hopefully, Rhea didn't feel like she messed up or embarrassed because of me. She seemed like a decent being and I was hoping to eventually build a friendship of some sort. If I were going to stay here on Helovia, I was going to need at least some friends and who else better than one of the first people I met?

"Ayleid's speech"|"Ayleid's thoughts"

WORD COUNT;; 446
TAGGED;; @[Rhea] @[Ophelia]
OOC;; Yeah go ahead! It actually helps me keep track of what all I have to do. lol.

AYLEID'S REF;; Click!
AYLEID'S VOICE;; Miranda Otto

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the Jungle [Welcoming] - by Rhea - 11-30-2014, 06:40 PM
RE: Welcome to the Jungle [Welcoming] - by Ayleid - 11-30-2014, 07:55 PM
RE: Welcome to the Jungle [Welcoming] - by Rhea - 12-01-2014, 12:35 AM
RE: Welcome to the Jungle [Welcoming] - by Ayleid - 12-02-2014, 10:44 PM
RE: Welcome to the Jungle [Welcoming] - by Rhea - 12-08-2014, 11:38 PM