[OPEN] Welcome to the Jungle [Welcoming]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
I'm a princess cut from marble, smoother than a storm
they used to shout my name, now they whisper it

Ophelia was not one to ignore kindness or let words of support go unnoticed. She had so little confidence in her own abilities that accolades of others gave her pinches of hope that she could achieve the goals the Spark God have given. Rhea responded in kind and then introduced the young one she had brought back. The Lady turned her attention to Ayleid, smiling. "Of course she is welcome. Thank you for inviting her to our home. So many come through the Threshold, and we should ensure that this great herd is well represented among the newcomers."

The two questions the child asked made Ophelia chuckled, just a little. "Well, the tent is magical, which is very interesting," she said. "As for common interest, I am still discovering the multiple dynamics of this herd. Most of the older members, I believe, are bound by a sense of brotherhood, bonded tightly after having been forced from their original home and then settling here," she mused aloud. d'Artagnan, Ulrik and Deimos had all seemed to speak from the same mouth.

"However, the most common thread is progress, striving to improve the lives of who call this place home." She hoped that the answer was satisfying enough. After seeing Rhea, obviously unicorn-only was not an enforced thread as was formerly assumed. Phi had little experience in healing, and she nodded. Mostly, she was skilled is destruction, lies, stealing... For a kind soul, she was oddly immoral.

"Do not feel as if you must take on a task immediately in order to be accepted. Take your time to discover the herd and live among us. I did not see any healers at this recent meeting, but I am sure that once I find who they are, we can make introductions." She smiled. "But if you want to feel useful, I am sure that you can ask anyone for help and they would be grateful."

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the Jungle [Welcoming] - by Rhea - 11-30-2014, 06:40 PM
RE: Welcome to the Jungle [Welcoming] - by Ayleid - 11-30-2014, 07:55 PM
RE: Welcome to the Jungle [Welcoming] - by Rhea - 12-01-2014, 12:35 AM
RE: Welcome to the Jungle [Welcoming] - by Ayleid - 12-02-2014, 10:44 PM
RE: Welcome to the Jungle [Welcoming] - by Ophelia - 12-03-2014, 01:23 AM
RE: Welcome to the Jungle [Welcoming] - by Rhea - 12-08-2014, 11:38 PM