[OPEN] Doesn't matter if it's not our day

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah

get up, get out, get away from these liars
'cause they don't get your soul
or your fire

Politely ignoring the snort into the water, Mesec listened to the... well, brief explanation of where his nameless friend was from. That was okay, because an equally brief explanation was coming up in response to the returning question. “Born.” He didn’t really think this was the time or place to launch into a description of the circumstances of his birth.Maybe they were better at not talking to each other and just looking for stones? Maybe they just weren’t the ‘let’s stand here and talk for hours’ type of pair. Which shouldn’t be surprising, Mesec wasn’t one for long monologues.

It was comfortable enough company to be sure, with an interesting subject to focus on. Still, he’d elaborate at least a little bit. “Both my parents are from here and I’ve never even left.” Except if you count the time when he left the mortal area and lived in the land of darkness with his mother.

Again, not something you get into before introductions were even made.

‘Oh by the way, there’s a group of immortal gods that govern over this land and one of them is my mother!’

He hadn’t ever really gotten the hang of saying that to new friends. It was easier to just not mention it. Family was too complicated of a subject to really get into, so he turned his attention back to the task at hand and began rooting around in the pebbles once more.

Oh.

Wait was this it? It was a round pebble, it felt kind of… cool. He moved it around a little bit, testing it “-h I f-nd -ne!” His excitement and words were muffled by the movement of the rock in his mouth which rolled dangerously close to the back of his throat before he wedged it carefully between his cheek and teeth. He couldn’t help it, he was beaming proudly. A bit childish of him, sure, but it had been a long time since Mesec had accomplished something and he'd happily take the little victories.

@[Bucephalus]
mesec

original html by rottie
picture by wyldraven at deviantart
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
Doesn't matter if it's not our day - by Mesec - 11-30-2014, 06:58 PM
RE: Doesn't matter if it's not our day - by Mesec - 12-30-2014, 07:55 PM
RE: Doesn't matter if it's not our day - by Mesec - 01-11-2015, 12:01 AM
RE: Doesn't matter if it's not our day - by Mesec - 01-25-2015, 11:11 PM
RE: Doesn't matter if it's not our day - by Mesec - 02-02-2015, 08:21 PM