the Rift

[OPEN] Pull the Curtains
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia would have scoffed if she had been privy to the secret thoughts of Solanine. Ah, well, she was, but that was a power that she chose to perform lightly. She had no suspicions pertaining to this stranger, and thus no reason to go peering into the most intimate and secret of places - the mind. The pale princess, instead, inclined her head respectfully at the exchange of introductions. "I am pleased to meet you too, Solanine," she said, voice twinkling like bells.

The open stare was interesting, and she furrowed her brows. Did she have something odd on her face? Had she accidentally rubbed in dirt? Self-consciousness washed over her, and she had a sudden desire to go ensure that she was clean. The words, however, were confusing. Ophelia's gaze snapped back after her self-inspection, even more confused. Was she... complimenting or flirting? A single brow raised this time.

"Thank you," she said slowly, enunciating the words carefully. Taking compliments had never been easy, especially one on one like this. She was much more accustomed to defending herself. The mare continued to speak, the sexy drawl of her tones confusing Ophelia even more. Was this just her personality? Much like Sekhmet's? Were the lilted tones and subtle word uses just part of the charm? Or was this charm specifically being used on her?

She had never been overly concerned with gender when it came to affection, but if this was affection, it had arrived very quickly. 'In your Basin' also sounded suggestive, but she had just woken up. Everything was a little more honest in the morning before mental armor was fully donned. "You most certainly may live here," she invited warmly. "And please, may no mind - I needed to wake up regardless."

"Is there a reason why you chose this place? A task you wish to fulfill? Perhaps a job that you excel at?" Rarely did strangers invite themselves in. Usually she had to go grab them from the threshold and drag them through the snow into their isolated valley. Another step closer, and Ophelia stayed still, intrigued by the turn of events that had woken her from such boring slumber...

Art by: veradaine @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Pull the Curtains - by Solanine - 11-30-2014, 08:01 PM
RE: Pull the Curtains - by Ophelia - 12-01-2014, 12:01 AM
RE: Pull the Curtains - by Solanine - 12-05-2014, 01:54 AM
RE: Pull the Curtains - by Ophelia - 12-10-2014, 09:35 PM
RE: Pull the Curtains - by Solanine - 12-15-2014, 12:25 AM
RE: Pull the Curtains - by Ophelia - 12-31-2014, 12:20 PM