the Rift

[OPEN] Pull the Curtains
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Another step closer. What was this? Ophelia raised a brow again, wondering what sort of kindness she had shown at this hour when she had just woken up. She watched the stranger grin, listening to the compliments about her beauty and trying to understand them. Beauty rest? Was that what she was doing? Phi just thought she was sleeping, but apparently this one seemed to think that she was drinking from the fountain of youth in her night hours. Elegance was not a term that she would use to describe herself, but this mare seemed to be very loose with her verbiage.

Honestly, was this flirtation or pandering now? Phi shrugged slightly by rolling her shoulders. “I would not know,” she replied honestly. “True beauty comes from within.” That was a blanket statement, right? One that would satisfy well enough? The question of how she came to be here was answered, and she nodded, wondering which one of her follows did so. Ophelia was still new to this position and unsure of all the names and faces that would come along to help or hinder. Ah, Sialia helped. The pale princess smiled. Sialia was a good woman.

No, actually, Ophelia did not know what she meant entirely, but she did not think that she had to either. “If you are, then you should consider being a spy like I was,” she replied honestly. “Nothing is quite as satisfying as knowing your enemy.” The pale princess spoke from experience, having once been a spy of spies in Helovia. Her secrets had secrets. “Go see Thranduil or Roland about training for your position then, since both of them excel in their positions.” Phi nodded in the direction of the rest of the herd.

“And welcome to the Aurora Basin.” She yawned again slightly. “Caves line the perimeter. You may choose one in which to reside. I am afraid I must return to my other duties, but meeting you was quite pleasant.” Confusing, really, but that was for another time. “Feel free to call in me in the future.”

Art by: veradaine @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Pull the Curtains - by Solanine - 11-30-2014, 08:01 PM
RE: Pull the Curtains - by Ophelia - 12-01-2014, 12:01 AM
RE: Pull the Curtains - by Solanine - 12-05-2014, 01:54 AM
RE: Pull the Curtains - by Ophelia - 12-10-2014, 09:35 PM
RE: Pull the Curtains - by Solanine - 12-15-2014, 12:25 AM
RE: Pull the Curtains - by Ophelia - 12-31-2014, 12:20 PM