the Rift

[OPEN] lets see what we can see [patrol]

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
   ranjiri</style>
  dreams start their drifting and you hear a lullaby</style>

I cannot say that I'm happy that I've been assigned a patrol so far outside of the Throat, but that is mostly because I do not like to be so far away from Ryuu. I'm also displeased with the fact that he'd also been given an area to patrol. Personally, I feel that he is far too young to be going out on a patrol, let alone the sorry state of his hooves. Then there was the fact that I wasn't sure who he was going to be patrolling with, but I felt that if he had to it have been wiser for them to put him with me. His mother. In the end I could only hope that Cera would keep an eye on him until I got back and not let him go out on his patrol. If Cera was able to keep him then I would be able to go with him or even take his place should he be unable to go.

The morning was actually pretty nice, but it didn't do anything to wash away the frown that was firmly fixed in place on my face as I thought of my son and his patrol. The clouds were sparse, making flight much easier because my view was unobstructed. It was also nice to not have to dodge the clouds or fly through them. You wouldn't think by looking at them, but they are actually quite cold and damp on the inside. As I neared the Veins I began my descent and began to search for anyone that I might recognize from the Dragon's Throat. It's a little ridiculous that I don't even know who I'm patrolling with, but I was far more concerned about Ryuu than myself.

It feels like forever before my hooves touch the ground again, but it happens and I find myself standing alone among the gods' ruined shrines. Try as I might I cannot remember ever having been here. I've never had a reason to pray to the gods, I've never wanted anything from them. But now as I look from one shrine to the other, my gaze stopping on the Earth God's I realize that there is something that I want. I simply want Ryuu to be healthy. I don't want his hooves to plague him anymore. I don't think that now is an appropriate time to be seeking out one of the gods, though, so I sigh and resign myself to waiting for my patrol partner to arrive.

"."

@[Rhoa] and open to anyone else

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
lets see what we can see [patrol] - by Ranjiri - 11-30-2014, 11:39 PM
RE: lets see what we can see [patrol] - by Rhoa - 12-01-2014, 12:23 AM
RE: lets see what we can see [patrol] - by Hototo - 12-05-2014, 01:24 PM
RE: lets see what we can see [patrol] - by Rhoa - 12-12-2014, 07:54 PM
RE: lets see what we can see [patrol] - by Rhoa - 01-03-2015, 03:13 PM