the Rift

[OPEN] lets see what we can see [patrol]

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
   ranjiri</style>
  dreams start their drifting and you hear a lullaby</style>

I could see the worry on your face and it upset me, but not half as much as Hototo running away from me had. "Its okay." I say when you apologize. "It wasn't anything you said." I was confident of that much, but I was still completely baffled as to why he would fly away. The little girl in my heart wanted to curl up in a ball and cry until she didn't have any tears left. I couldn't do that. Not while I had you with me. Crying would have to wait until I got back to the Throat and I was alone.

"You weren't rude." I assured you once more. "I'm sure he had something else on his mind. Maybe he was surprised to find us there? It had been a long time since the last time we had seen each other." As I spoke I was searching for answers, myself. Then it occured to me that you probably hadn't the faintest idea of who he was. "His name is Hototo." I explained. "He's my half brother... the Earth God's son."

There wasn't much else for me to say after that and I was more and more ready to leave the Veins behind. So I reached out to nudge your shoulder then tilted my head toward the path that led down. "Ready?"

"."

@[Rhoa]

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
lets see what we can see [patrol] - by Ranjiri - 11-30-2014, 11:39 PM
RE: lets see what we can see [patrol] - by Rhoa - 12-01-2014, 12:23 AM
RE: lets see what we can see [patrol] - by Hototo - 12-05-2014, 01:24 PM
RE: lets see what we can see [patrol] - by Rhoa - 12-12-2014, 07:54 PM
RE: lets see what we can see [patrol] - by Rhoa - 01-03-2015, 03:13 PM
RE: lets see what we can see [patrol] - by Ranjiri - 01-03-2015, 06:38 PM