the Rift

hear the whistle blow | Snö, open

Snö Posts: 155
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 4 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
+

It was hard to miss such an ugly creature when it approached so brazenly. Though Snö found all equines and their buzzard brained counterparts all to be ugly and not worth the grass they ate to keep themselves alive, this one was uglier than any other she'd ever seen. A look of contempt settled itself on her face as she glared at the ugly thing. It's yellowed teeth had her stomach churning in disgust as did its bloated belly. No doubt it was full of some sort of parasite that would hopefully devour it from the inside out and leave it nothing more than rotting flesh and, eventually, sun-bleached bones.

When it spoke to her she lifted her chin defiantly and snapped her white tail against her haunches. Monster was quick to move in on the ugly creature and so was Tarak, her wolf. It growled mechanically, its jaws snapping shut with a loud clang! before they opened again to flash rows of scalpel sharp teeth. Ulrik certainly knew what he was doing when it came to creating a machine that would protect her from losers like this stallion.

"I think you've mistaken me for a child." She may have been little more than a yearling, but she had learned to take care of herself because of her mother. It was one of the few useful things the mare had ever taught her. "And I think you've mistaken me for someone who likes your kind. Your're mistaken in both instances." Tarak snapped its jaws together again and took another threatening step toward the ugly equine.

Messages In This Thread
hear the whistle blow | Snö, open - by Monster - 09-04-2012, 07:55 PM
RE: hear the whistle blow | Snö, open - by Snö - 09-05-2012, 09:48 AM
RE: hear the whistle blow | Snö, open - by NPC - 09-11-2012, 04:34 PM
RE: hear the whistle blow | Snö, open - by Monster - 09-11-2012, 05:05 PM
RE: hear the whistle blow | Snö, open - by Snö - 09-27-2012, 09:26 AM
RE: hear the whistle blow | Snö, open - by NPC - 09-27-2012, 10:26 AM
RE: hear the whistle blow | Snö, open - by Monster - 09-30-2012, 10:30 AM
RE: hear the whistle blow | Snö, open - by Snö - 10-02-2012, 11:48 AM
RE: hear the whistle blow | Snö, open - by NPC - 10-02-2012, 02:15 PM
RE: hear the whistle blow | Snö, open - by Monster - 10-04-2012, 02:24 PM