the Rift

of black wings in the cold

Dovahkiin Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Ahrk fin Kel lost prodah, do ved viing ko fin krah,
Tol fod zeymah win kein meyz fundein!

Here, safely concealed in shadow, time passed and darkness overtook the lands. With the dim glow of the moon providing the only source of light, the patch of darkness she had been hiding in simply grew and softened. The relative silence is broken by the sound of hooves approaching from the side. Dovahkiin shifts, her emerald eyes sweeping over the darkened trees. She spies him as the volume of the hoof beats increases. He is a rather large, dark figure - dominating the space between the trees making them feel smaller, weaker. And those horns? My, my are they attention grabbers. Time seems to tick by while the two simply stand watching each other - it seems like ages before his voice rings out across the void between them. 'If I can see you, I am certain you can already see me,' then 'What is it you are hiding from, vinr?'

Dovahkiin stifles a laugh from bubbling up and out of her chest but her lips curl upwards slightly instead. "Ahnok?" she asks, then she takes a step towards him. "Not... hiding, zuruniik. It's just a habit to keep to the shadows." Another step and then she pauses. Green eyes sweep over him, scrutinizing yet curious. Questions flood her mind but before they can slip from her lips, another arrives. Dovahkiin shifts her vibrant gaze to the newcomer. 'I don't think anyone could miss that beard.' the other adds, her amusement clear. This mare has a horn as well, but she also has wings like a bird or a feathered dragon. How curious, she thinks, resisting the urge to move beside her and get a closer look at the wings. Shaking her head briefly and pulling herself back to the present, she smirks. "He is difficult to miss." she agrees.

She glances between the two, lingering on each one for only a moment. "Where am I? And... who are you?" she asks, not in the least intimidated that both towered over her. "I am Dovahkiin, of Taazokaan."

tags: Torleik, @[Ghost]
ooc: so sorry for the delay and the short post! still figuring her out.
ahnok - hiding
zuruniik - stranger

dovahkiin

image credit

Messages In This Thread
of black wings in the cold - by Dovahkiin - 12-01-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: of black wings in the cold - by Torleik - 12-02-2014, 12:02 PM
RE: of black wings in the cold - by Ghost - 12-02-2014, 12:41 PM
RE: of black wings in the cold - by Dovahkiin - 12-08-2014, 12:28 AM
RE: of black wings in the cold - by Ghost - 12-15-2014, 07:02 AM
RE: of black wings in the cold - by Torleik - 12-19-2014, 12:17 AM
RE: of black wings in the cold - by Dovahkiin - 01-21-2015, 12:26 AM