the Rift

[PRIVATE] your words in my head, knives to my heart

Adelric Posts: 101
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16.3hh :: 1.5 [Birdsong]
Tobias :: Common Cerndyr :: Lamplight Sevin
It is Tobias that sees her first, walking there in the meadow beside the creek, looking as lost and forlorn as anyone the cervid had ever seen. He bleats softly, alerting Adelric of her presence, for he remembers the curiosity she had been and the chaos she had caused that day on the island. That same island was the one the half-child came from now, saying goodbye to his mother and returning to a life in the snowy Basin. He does not love the place, but it makes the most sense for him to live there, so he does. Perhaps for now he can delay his return slightly… in the name of science.

Turning himself towards the ivory mare, touching Tobias’ shoulder in thanks, the half-child approachs the woman whose name he cannot remember if he has forgotten or never known. It doesn’t matter, of course; he is not here for pleasantries. “Hey,” he calls out, trying to get her attention. Sloshing through the mud, still-gangly limbs dragging him forwards as he tries to draw nearer to her, he whickers. Tobias follows obediently, gentle eyes surveying the scene. He moved purposefully, stoically even, the steady half of Adelric’s ever-thinking mind.

“Burn something.?” he almost queries then, although there is a finality to the sentence that suggested it is a demand rather than a question. He wants to remember the way the flames dance, watch the way they devour life and spew death. He finds them fascinating- a memory of something confusing that he wishes to study further. He has not seen flames since that day. He looks forward to stimulating his brain… after all, she won’t refuse him, will she?
Adelric
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Adelric at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Adelric unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
RE: your words in my head, knives to my heart - by Adelric - 12-12-2014, 12:32 AM