the Rift

[PRIVATE] your words in my head, knives to my heart

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

It's times like these that I wonder if it's all worth it in the end.

There is a soft bleat that makes me spin around, a familiar face approaches, but this is not the specific face I wanted to see. I turn back away and begin walking in the opposite direction of him. He calls out to me, but I don't answer. A suicidal mare with fire magic, around a foal and his deer? What could go wrong? There are large amounts of mood, but I don't falter, my grace clear now. The mud is no obstacle. I used to live in a muddy-ish place. I'm quite used to this.

Suddenly, the foal's voice rings in my mind again. He is demanding the use of my magic. The demand, it triggers something dark in my mind. I am not a slave anymore, that was pre-Helovia. I turn towards him, my ears flat as I snarled at him. "What's so good about fire anyways? No one's ever liked my fire. Why do you want to see it? I am not your toy." My voice is stern and even. This boy would not order me around. Not now... I didn't need a little child bothering me, not when I was very close to snapping, becoming completely insane, and sad. Does this child really want to drive me to suicide?

Fire was horrible. I want to rid my body of this magic, free my soul from it's burden. If he wanted to see fire, he should find the demonic Gaucho. That horse seems to have picked up a few fiery abilities up recently, the boy should seek him, not me. My flames are mot likely sub-par compared to his.

I realized I was a bitch. I quickly shook my head around, my ears perking up. I would make an offer. "How about this? If you sing me a song about fire that is to my liking, I will show you my flames?" This was an offer that would be on the table for a short amount of time. If the child truly wanted to see my magic, he'd start singing now. I hoped t'd be something cheerful, then perhaps it would perk me up? Because all I really wanted to do now was sink to the ground and sleep for a few years.... I go jump off some high cliff without opening my wings. These thoughts, they were sad. I tried to block them out of my head, wondering when the foal would begin his song.

"blah blah blah."

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: your words in my head, knives to my heart - by Aurelia - 12-19-2014, 11:44 PM