the Rift

[PRIVATE] and i bleed when i fall down

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
I had flown to the part of the island that I had set on fire before. The smell of smoke had faded, and the plants were no longer burnt. Everything had healed. I wondered if I could heal like the plants. Could I truly fix myself? The thought was alluring, but I possessed no ability to heal. My magic was offensive. I had gotten the ability when I sought to destroy, burn, leave scars. How foolish was I to want to bring pain? I wanted to be remembered, and now I am. I've already tried to forget the pain, the memories, my past, but the scars remind me of all of it. I've stopped being scared of monster, as I've realized that I am one. Is it bad that I've stopped trying to fix myself now? It's as if I wish someone would carry me away, out of my own nightmares. Yet, I have yet to tell anyone of them.

I stood there a blank expression worn on my face, yet my eyes... they glistened with tears that dared to stain my cheeks. I let my body sink to the ground. I merely gazed around silently. I ate a few bites of grass, but I had lost my appetite. Would anyone notice my emaciated frame or did my wings hide it? I let my eyes drift closed. They felt heavy, like lead. In fact, my entire body felt this way. Oh, it'd be nice to drift off into sleep and dream peaceful things, but I know the nightmares will catch up. However, even when I'm awake I live in a nightmare. Should I truly fall asleep and allow my brain to create an array of horrifying stories that I can't scape from or stay awake and suffer through my mental pain?

During my thoughts, my body made the decision for me. I fell into a deep sleep, and it began. I began sweating, my body wet from sweat. A few seconds later I started shaking and I awoke with a loud whimper. I quickly stood up. I wouldn't allow myself to continue this self pity. I would either end it all now or continue fighting. I chose the latter. I would fight for now. I only had a glimpse of hope, yet that was enough fuel. I would beat this, or at least I hoped I would.

@[Cera]
Walking "Talking"
Aurelia

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
and i bleed when i fall down - by Aurelia - 12-02-2014, 01:29 AM
RE: and i bleed when i fall down - by Cera - 12-03-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: and i bleed when i fall down - by Aurelia - 12-19-2014, 11:20 PM
RE: and i bleed when i fall down - by Cera - 01-11-2015, 12:32 AM