the Rift

[PRIVATE] Chin Up [Aurelia]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
[quote='Aurelia' pid='119541' dateline='1417504616']
Aurelia</style>
He turns to face me. He seems embarrassed, feathers fluffing, and an excuse thrown into the air. He claims the simple willow started it and I cock my head. "Do tell, how did this willow start it?" I was tempted to poke and prod a little further, but I did not. My wish was to no longer make enemies, and this would be no exception. He admits that he was hoping no one had witnessed the tree-smacking event that had just happened. As my head straightened once more, I nodded my head softly. I wouldn't want anyone to see my mistakes, yet for some reason... I only make mistakes in public. My mistakes are made when everyone is watching, and in the worst spots possible. I wish I could go back in time and not make my mistakes until I am sure I am alone.. then again, I wish I could undo my mistakes completely.

He announced his name as Gull. Does he have long wings much like the birds he has been called after? Are his calls loud and obnoxious? Well met. I am known as Aurelia. How did you come to be called Gull?" She had seen shapeshifters, was he one of the few? Was it easier to fly as a bird than a horse? Though my bones are hallow, they are far from light. My muscle, though lean, adds weight. The ability to fly is an amazing one, but many seem awkward in the air. I guess my way oversized wings grant me the ability of a more effortless flight? Honestly, I've seen a few pegasi that look like turkeys in the sky. Fat and ugly. Then there are the eagle pegasi, those that are very precise when flying. They are slow and graceful, no flaws. Yet, I'm more of a falcon. Fast and furious, but I do make mistakes and I'm not as precise. I'm assuming there are advantages and disadvantages to all of them, and I continue to wonder which category this lad falls in.

Then, the mood changes. He grows more focused, shakes his had. Is something bothering him? Is there something in his eye? Quickly, he announces there must be something wrong, because he can't take his eyes off of me. Now, I've never been one for paints-- just not my type. And Gull is no exception. Not to mention, I have a mate. "Gull, Gull, Gull.." I shake my head condescendingly. "I like women." I grin widely. It's not entirely true. I am bisexual, I'm into both genders. Yet, I will enjoy his confusion. "And I have a mate." He really doesn't know how to choose them, does he?

talk talk talk talk
oh, tell me, what's the matter?</style>

image credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Chin Up [Aurelia] - by Gull - 12-02-2014, 01:49 AM
RE: Chin Up [Aurelia] - by Aurelia - 12-02-2014, 02:16 AM
RE: Chin Up [Aurelia] - by Aurelia - 12-19-2014, 10:31 PM
RE: Chin Up [Aurelia] - by Aurelia - 01-27-2015, 08:39 PM
RE: Chin Up [Aurelia] - by Gull - 12-02-2014, 03:23 AM
RE: Chin Up [Aurelia] - by Gull - 01-05-2015, 09:28 PM
RE: Chin Up [Aurelia] - by Gull - 01-27-2015, 10:45 PM