the Rift

[OPEN] Until there's nothing to give

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
The pleasantries begin and she greets me as I greet her, with respect and friendliness. She asks if there are any new events that I need to notify her of, and I shake my head in the negative. The only one I thought might have been an intruder turned out to be a new member of the herd. I have not spent much time with the Czarina, and know little to nothing about her except for her general appearance. She seems to be handling her new responsibilities well, and doesn't appear to be disheveled or in any way perturbed. I know that I could never be a lead - there is way too much responsibility and way too many tasks to accomplish. I can barely manage the nonexistent army that we have here in the Falls. Which makes her next bit of news quite interesting to me. Apparently, I have been nominated and been rewarded with a price from Mr. Earth God. I cock my head with interest and my eyes widen, ears perking forward. A smile dawns on my lips as she gives me the news of my prize. I haven't the slightest idea what item I might like, but this gift is an opportunity to better myself perhaps in battle. A way to defend myself, or wound my enemies. I'm not sure what I would pick. It will most definitely take several nights of thought before I close my eyes for sleep, and perhaps the answer will come to me in my dreams.

"Thank you, m'lady." My mind starts to buzz with excitement, but no clear thought strands could be identified. Ghost draws me back to our conversation before I can tune out too much by mentioning the murders. I nod, remembering that I had been thinking of that when I saw her. She mentions the clues that we have discovered as a group, and I close my eyes, picturing each of the clues in my mind. I open them when she asks what I think, and watch her, still thinking. "Well.. sand must mean sand magic, or someone from the Throat? The hairs and feathers must be from the murderer, right? Decorations or part of wings. I think that a pegasus, or hybrid -- " I glance at her horn and wings with a half-apologetic, half-considering gaze. "-- from the Throat is a likely suspect. Do you know?" I consider the lady to be more intelligent than myself, and much more likely to have an answer. I am not stupid, but I am not brilliant either. I snort, clearing my breath passage way as if it will help me think better. More oxygen is equal to more brainpower, right?

WC: 448
Tag: @[Ghost]

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Until there's nothing to give - by Ghost - 12-02-2014, 01:04 PM
RE: Until there's nothing to give - by Rostislav - 12-02-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: Until there's nothing to give - by Ghost - 12-06-2014, 01:09 PM
RE: Until there's nothing to give - by Rostislav - 12-08-2014, 12:04 AM