the Rift

[OPEN] A saccarine hello

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
I hold you in like a deep breath

Torleik winced, walking slowly through the thawing Basin with intent to end at the hot springs. His head was aching and the Bloodskald was not particularly in the mood to socialize. The ice that sprang up around his hooves was visible once more, the passive magic easily concealed during Frostfall in the Basin or anywhere with snow. Birds chirping and the scampering of small animals coming forth from their hibernation caught Irelyn's attention and she flitted to and fro, stalking here, observing there, but not hunting. She did not like to hunt unless she had planned to. His little companion was strange in some ways but Torleik did not judge her; she was his, and he loved her - though their relationship was strained as of late.

Shuffling slowly, the dark stallion's audits flicked curiously to the side when he heard voices, thinking he recognized one as Ophelia's. He felt...guilty, for abandoning her at their herd meeting as he had, for being unable to simply put aside his personal feelings for something political and important. The male vowed to make up for it, and directed his course towards the voices. He came upon not just Ophelia, but another mare as well, and his ears flicked back towards his skull in annoyance. Who was this? Why were they here? He was going to have to socialize. Unpleasant.

The Lady of the Basin was telling this newcomer she could choose any of the caves to be her home and his headache throbbed. Not next to mine, he glowered sullenly, not normally such a thundercloud. "Ophelia," greeted the Bloodskald, the warmth that suffused his tone unmistakable. Eyes shifted to this new mare who was also a light tone, with long, flowing mane and tail. His gaze raked over her once, twice, then settled on her face. Expression giving away nothing, he shifted on his feet and opened his mouth once more. "I don't believe we've met. I am Torleik, the Basin General," the rabicano rumbled.

"talk talk talk"

@[Ophelia]
@[Sekhmet]

Art by: veradaine @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
A saccarine hello - by Ophelia - 12-02-2014, 01:11 PM
RE: A saccarine hello - by Sekhmet - 12-02-2014, 03:55 PM
RE: A saccarine hello - by Torleik - 12-02-2014, 08:05 PM