the Rift

[OPEN] A saccarine hello
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia was certain that Sekhmet's polite words were a lie. If anything her company had been awkward and irritatingly quiet. She had nothing to say, and so she said nothing. Such lack of conversation was rarely considered pleasant. Still, she was grateful for the polite words, even if they had been a lie, and she nodded. Together, they strode up the entrance, explaining the sentinels and agreeing with her accolade of skill. Ulrik was indeed highly skilled for creating such behemoths of protection. Indeed," she agreed. "There are many skilled individuals here, I am learning. But this, perhaps, is the most bold display of power."

Tinek dove into the sparking lake, easily catching a fish on which to snack, and she nodded. Just as she was about to leave the mare alone to explore, the one she wanted to see and did not want to see all at once approached. Why did he have to show up now? Side by side he could compare her strong physique and plain features to the beauty and confidence of this foreigner, and she would pale. Ophelia turned her gaze to the side, suddenly very focused on the mountains. Out of the corner of her eyes she saw the way the general studied Sekhmet, and her confidence tumbled to her hooves.

The pale princess could not deny the warmth Torleik held in his voice with his greeting, and she smiled, gently sliding her gaze back. "Torleik," she returned. He introduced himself, which she was grateful for; introductions were getting more and more difficult in the face of her own inadequacies. Still, she would have to make one more.

"Torleik, this is Sekhmet," she said. "I brought her here from the Threshold." The introduction was simple and honest, and she had no other words of pleasantness in her arsenal. Perhaps, if she was as confident and brave as this stranger, she would have had more to say. But, at this point in time, she stood awkwardly, her long-legged frame shifted her weight once or twice when she was usually so unmoved and steadfast. "I was just about to invite her to explore the land - her new home."

Ophelia smiled. It felt... strained. Did it look strained too?

Art by: veradaine @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
A saccarine hello - by Ophelia - 12-02-2014, 01:11 PM
RE: A saccarine hello - by Sekhmet - 12-02-2014, 03:55 PM
RE: A saccarine hello - by Torleik - 12-02-2014, 08:05 PM
RE: A saccarine hello - by Ophelia - 12-03-2014, 02:03 AM
RE: A saccarine hello - by Sekhmet - 12-03-2014, 11:56 AM
RE: A saccarine hello - by Ophelia - 12-21-2014, 09:58 PM