the Rift

[OPEN] A saccarine hello

Sekhmet Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Bring forth the darkness

And so came forth another, draped in darkest shroud and horned in ebony. Sekhmet merely raised a brow as he ushered ever nearer and as he spoke to the sweet fae beside her she merely flung forth a bitter smile as she awaited addressing, she then watched in motionless silence as the males gaze flittered over her before meeting her features and Sekhemt felt uncomfortable upon the moment, as if he was to discover the falsities she so often pushed forth. Raising a brow she heard the other cast forth an introduction she had long expected. "I don't believe we've met. I am Torleik, the Basin General," Somehow the males place in this herd almost seemed fitting and upon chasing away the sneer that so desperately wanted to urge forth upon her vocals she responded simply with a voice that seemed more blunt than silk worn “That’s riveting dear.” Her mind temporarily faded to other things as she lay in ponder, then she realised how uninterested her quick remark truly was and amended them with an apologetic look “It 'is' lovely to meet you dear, it truly is.”

She wasn’t sure what plummeted her mood so suddenly yet she could help but notice how forced her responses had become. She used to be such an open minded little snake whom would ponder forth with starlit gaze and burning spirit, yet over years wither she had become such a reserved and honeyed siren of tender tongue and serpents gleam. She was potentially dangerous and although she knew she should have felt afraid of such a thing, she relished in it. Yet the seasons where still young, the past was merely awash with a shallow mess of memories from which she tossed further back into the oceans of her thought. She was in a new home now and she would behave for as long as she could for the fear of providences grasp and the unknown’s hallowed song frightened her far more than any predator or beast of undesirable mention.

She turned her attentions towards Orphelia, of whom she had decided she could not hold negativity for, seeming the little crimson streaked fae came to the trouble to bring her hear, lest Sekhmet wondered if deaths tug truly would have raked forth its skinless grasp. "Torleik, this is Sekhmet," her auds pricked ever so slightly upon the mention of her name, as she lightly dipped her head towards the male "I brought her here from the Threshold." The siren cast forth a smile of fire and honey and spoke forth on vocals much more like the façade she so loved to cast forth “And how very grateful I am that you did dearest fae.” Yet upon this time, she meant her words. However she knew this would be a rarity upon the opalescent hues that so often where cast forth so lavishly from her vocals. She then picked up a sort of sense from the woman, a sense of awkward motion which was only broken by her speech once more. "I was just about to invite her to explore the land - her new home." Sekhmet nodded lightly, returning once more an exhalted gaze to the male as she cast forth her vocals lightly yet deep within the sound there was a darker sense, a poisonous taint that seemed to gloss every deeper motion her words cast “I hope there will not be a problem with such a thing.”

"Sekhmet Speaks" . 'Sekhmet thinks'

Stock/Art Credits- bleu-claire-stock . fillyrox . Noctera

@[Ophelia]
@[Torleik]

Messages In This Thread
A saccarine hello - by Ophelia - 12-02-2014, 01:11 PM
RE: A saccarine hello - by Sekhmet - 12-02-2014, 03:55 PM
RE: A saccarine hello - by Torleik - 12-02-2014, 08:05 PM
RE: A saccarine hello - by Ophelia - 12-03-2014, 02:03 AM
RE: A saccarine hello - by Sekhmet - 12-03-2014, 11:56 AM
RE: A saccarine hello - by Ophelia - 12-21-2014, 09:58 PM