the Rift

[OPEN] A saccarine hello

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
I hold you in like a deep breath

Icy blue eyes set within dark caves narrowed at this new mare's bored response to his polite welcoming. Was he so unimpressive to this one that she could not be bothered to muster even the fading warmth of a dying hearth's greeting? An amendment to the mare's words was forthcoming but unconvincing to the stallion; if it was lovely, one would make it clear, yes? Even Ulrik, his mad, constantly and ever-distracted cousin could manage more warmth in his being than this...thing.

However, that tone changed when this one, Sekhmet, turned her attention to Ophelia. Something in the newcomer stirred and burned to life and immediately garnered a deep sense of distrust from the stallion. Torleik's gaze glanced to Ophelia, back to Sekhmet, and hardened. "By all means, explore," he said, the coolness of his tone matching the hue of his eyes. "You will be a spy, yes?" the Bloodskald added after a few seconds, an unreadable expression shifting his scarred face.

He let the words sit, unanswered or not, and approached Ophelia, rumbling closely so only she could hear, "When you are finished, I wish to speak with you." Simply as that, the general continued on his path, this small aside finished and the route of his day carrying him elsewhere.

"talk talk talk"

@[Ophelia]
@[Sekhmet]
Art by: veradaine @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
A saccarine hello - by Ophelia - 12-02-2014, 01:11 PM
RE: A saccarine hello - by Sekhmet - 12-02-2014, 03:55 PM
RE: A saccarine hello - by Torleik - 12-02-2014, 08:05 PM