the Rift

[OPEN] A saccarine hello
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia watched the back and forth between the sugar sweet, beautiful mare and the cold tones of Torlieik. Her feelings of inferiority faded slightly, but confusion grew. What reason did he had to be so suspicious of this one? Phi blinked when he left, raising a single, arched brow when he practically ordered her to come find her later. The pale princess felt the breath on her ear, words spoken so quietly so that only she could hear.

But then, she turned her attention back to the foreigner, clearing her throat to rid the tension that had settled in the atmosphere. "What he said is very true," she said brightly, smiling just a bit more. "You may choose a cave in which to live, explore, or go visit more of Helovia. The metal creatures at the gate will let you in now that you are one of us."

"A spy would also be useful. I could train you, if you wanted." Ophelia had been and still was, a powerful spy in Helovia. She knew much, was loved by many, keeper of secrets. She had lead her own herd, land won by spying, lying and stealing. Such darkness hung around her in a cloud but never tainted the purest white of her hide.

@[Sekhmet]

Art by: veradaine @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
A saccarine hello - by Ophelia - 12-02-2014, 01:11 PM
RE: A saccarine hello - by Sekhmet - 12-02-2014, 03:55 PM
RE: A saccarine hello - by Torleik - 12-02-2014, 08:05 PM
RE: A saccarine hello - by Ophelia - 12-03-2014, 02:03 AM
RE: A saccarine hello - by Sekhmet - 12-03-2014, 11:56 AM
RE: A saccarine hello - by Ophelia - 12-21-2014, 09:58 PM