the Rift

little miss .s u n s h i n e. [open]

Kanti Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A light breeze whispered through the thick woodlands, rustling the leaves and gently coaxing the woodland birds into flight. They twittered overhead, a quiet song in the afternoon. To one side of the small strip of woods rose the mountains. They were tall, daunting, but seemed to lead somewhere. At least that's what the femme wandering along their base hoped.

She was petite, slightly stocky, golden with splotches of bright white. In short, she stood out against the woods like a sore thumb. However, she either didn't notice or didn't care, as she made no effort to conceal herself as she meandered aimlessly through the trees, heading nowhere but nevertheless heading somewhere. She tossed her head at the birds flitting overhead, reveling in their carefree nature, so like her own. Her attention shifted with the breeze, her gaze shifting forward. The trees were thinning, and she had a view of a clearing up ahead.

Kanti paused at the edge of the trees, tilting her head, her ivory locks floating down against her nape. The emerald fields stretching before her were no doubt inviting, but some unknown sense was compelling her to stay in the shade for a bit longer. She wasn't sure what to make of this feeling. Kanti had never been truly alone. Sure, her parents died when she was young, but the herd raised her after that, until she was ready to venture away from them. She hadn't known why, but she felt a calling to something different than her homeland, similar to this knowledge to wait... Wait for what? she wondered silently, still not leaving her post beneath the trees.

Table & Character © RayoDeSoleil | Background Image © B-r-a-c-i-a-t-a.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
little miss .s u n s h i n e. [open] - by Kanti - 09-04-2012, 11:30 PM
RE: little miss .s u n s h i n e. [open] - by Kanti - 09-05-2012, 12:44 AM
RE: little miss .s u n s h i n e. [open] - by Kanti - 09-06-2012, 12:48 AM
RE: little miss .s u n s h i n e. [open] - by Kanti - 09-06-2012, 02:11 PM