the Rift

little miss .s u n s h i n e. [open]

Kanti Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Kanti contemplated this new information. She had seen plenty of horns and plenty of wings - there were deer and birds back home after all. She simply couldn't imagine any of the various horns or wings she'd seen on a horse. She found herself wondering if these Unicorns and Pegasi were as varied in appearance as just normal Equines were. She could imagine dozens of different birds, trying to picture their wings on a horse's back; the same was true of horns, though her experience with them was somewhat less. And did they all get along? Well, even us normal Equines don't get along all the time, she reasoned, so other species probably don't get along all the time, either.

She didn't know where to start - should she ask about the land of Helovia? Its history? The different species? The other creatures - what did Query call them - dragons? Did the species get along with other species? Should she be afraid of them? Well, that's silly. Paladin is a unicorn, that's what Query said, and we're both Equines. Surely that means I shouldn't fear them! Kanti smiled sweetly. "I'd be happy to join Paladin's herd. But I have so many questions!"

Table & Character © RayoDeSoleil | Background Image © B-r-a-c-i-a-t-a.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
little miss .s u n s h i n e. [open] - by Kanti - 09-04-2012, 11:30 PM
RE: little miss .s u n s h i n e. [open] - by Kanti - 09-05-2012, 12:44 AM
RE: little miss .s u n s h i n e. [open] - by Kanti - 09-06-2012, 12:48 AM
RE: little miss .s u n s h i n e. [open] - by Kanti - 09-06-2012, 02:11 PM