the Rift

[OPEN] An icy grave for the blind

Sekhmet Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

On heavy wings hangs the albatross

The sirens heart was a flutter, like paper wings upon the turbulent breather of her anxieties. Hoping, hoping that the other would not strike forth a blow that would curve her path. Drawing her hoof lightly across the frost bittered ground she so delicately portrayed a light smile upon her features in a display of good nature. “Oh I feel the same way!” Letting forth an invisible sigh of relief the fae let forth the smokes of turmoil from her lungs with each ebbing of breath. This meeting of difference would hopefully fall well, then she could usher home perhaps a little wiser from her learnings of this barren outlook. She watched the leaves of the other motion with slight confusion before pushing back the urge to speak forth about the tree whom lay upon the others back for she had decided how terribly rude such a thing would be upon first meeting another whom had the decency to return her greeting. She dipped her head in a light motion, removing the strand of pale hue from shrouding her equally ghostlike gaze. ‘What a twist of fate that has befallen me.’ The snake merely pondered. “How grateful I must be to be in the company of someone as darling as yourself” Her vocals hushed in a statement of good manner yet that was all she thought to say.

The viridian veined being cast forth her name and Sekhmet smiled ‘Fig’ it seemed such a fitting name to the earth adorned fae and in response the serpentine woman spoke forth a name of her own, “Alas what a lovely name~ I myself am Sekhmet” Sekhmet, the goddess of destruction upon her old gatherings law, images of a feline headed woman with glaring tooth so placidly slunk forth into her head. “Are you lost as well?” the other asked, bringing her out of her thoughts whom seemed to only swirl like ebony mists upon her mind, all of that seemed too far away now as she met the femme with bold eye. “Lost? Perhaps dear, I know not of my bearings. I suppose that does deem me lost after all...” Her vocals simmered to a mere ebbing whisper as her gaze surveyed her hooves with diminishing fire “Perhaps you, indeed know of the way from this frozen abyss?” A glimmer of hope fluttered forth and her features arose once more in a look of expectation.

For a place so barren there was an odd beauty about it and the more Sekh saw, the more determined she became to appreciate where her hoof had taken her, Perhaps it was a foolish gesture to wonder forth into the vast wilderness from the shrouded safety of the basin, yet as she took forth a step she felt her confidence in the lands around her strengthen a little more as she began to feel a fraction less worrisome of the frost bitten realm that seemed to smother all in a ungrateful blanket of alabaster shadows feared taint. She only hoped she could exit it as fast as the creeping snow seemed to travel.

"Sekhmet Speaks" . 'Sekhmet thinks'

Stock/Art Credits- bleu-claire-stock . fillyrox . Noctera

@[Fig]

Messages In This Thread
An icy grave for the blind - by Fig - 12-02-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: An icy grave for the blind - by Sekhmet - 12-03-2014, 12:46 PM
RE: An icy grave for the blind - by Fig - 12-04-2014, 03:05 PM
RE: An icy grave for the blind - by Sekhmet - 12-05-2014, 01:38 PM