the Rift

confirming the deal [paladin]

Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

text text text

Paladin listened to the words of Mirage and realized that this was the second time he found himself in this exact position. He had allowed the PPG refuge on the Tides, and their leader, Armada, had asked him for his warriors in an effort to gain a herd land of their own. The black dun stallion smiled a little at the irony; history was truly repetitive.

Patiently, the warrior listened as she danced around the issue instead of asking him point blank for use of his warriors, but he knew that was the ways of politics. She had to make him see how much the Qian were useful to him so that he would realize how important it was to help them. But Paladin did not need such logic. The Qian represented what he believed in at his core - equality. Fighting for them would be a fight for his own morality, and he would never deny that.

"It would bring me pleasure to support the Qian in taking down the Edge," he replied deeply, his motive simple. "I will fight, but just as I told Armada on my Tides so long ago, I do not want to force those who are not in a position to fight to do so." Paladin spoke plainly, making sure that Mirage understood that he would not force his warriors to take action.

"However, I will join you in battle and lead the eager warriors to aide you.". He bowed his head, looking into her golden eyes with interest. "I will be ready when you call."

Messages In This Thread
confirming the deal [paladin] - by Mirage - 09-05-2012, 07:37 AM
RE: confirming the deal [paladin] - by Paladin - 09-05-2012, 01:58 PM
RE: confirming the deal [paladin] - by Mirage - 09-06-2012, 03:36 AM
RE: confirming the deal [paladin] - by Paladin - 09-07-2012, 03:08 PM
RE: confirming the deal [paladin] - by Mirage - 09-07-2012, 09:31 PM