the Rift

[PRIVATE] Once Upon a No

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
Something interrupted his graze. Something blue. Gold eyes lifted, spotting the electric bird. The black raised his head, surprised before he frowned. "Am-ow!" He whinnied and whirled, wings snapped open in a rush of feathers. His eyes focused on his 'attacker', and a wry smirk pulled at his lips. "So rude Ampere. Here i was, innocent little pegasus, grazing away before suddenly mauled by a wild mare. Oh, the tragedy." He lept towards her, wings folding against his back as he sought to return the favor with an answering nip to her withers, long legs carrying him away to her right.

"So what brings you here?" He asked, quickly flying ontop of a giant fallen oak for good measure, hooves slipping a bit on the bark before he found purchase and settled there, wings half-open to keep him balanced as he looked down at the blue-black mare. "And in such a merry mood as well." Buce added, grinning now, ears pricked sharply at the beauty below. "Surely it was not...gasp! I knew it. I'm so irresistible that you just had to follow me!" His tone was dripping with sarcasm, his amusement plain on his face. He was only joking... or was he? That was for him to know and for her to guess for eternity.

He gave up his perch and hopped off the tree, slipping into the Rotunda. "Oh! Come come, look at what i've been up to in what spare time i can get." He poked his head out, gesturing for her to follow with a toss of his muzzle before he vanished again, heading towards the two pillars, one clean and one with a single clean spot. The sight filled him with a faint sort of pride, and he turned to look at Ampere expectantly. "I've been using the arc of my wings. Slowly, very slowly and gently i rub away the decay and grit. Something such as this requires the gentlest of care." He said, gazing up at the stained glass of the Rotunda.

(Ooc: this is set after he develops his facial marking from COTM: http://sta.sh/01nifg7mmbob )
Bucephalus
Word Count: 339 Tags: @[Ampere]
CREDITS
Jello88.deviantart.com | Chunga-Stock.deviantart.com | Tumana-Strock.deviantart.com | XResch.deviantart.com | cooltext.com | Made by euphoraxio.deviantart.com | Table by Linds |

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
Once Upon a No - by Bucephalus - 12-03-2014, 11:24 PM
RE: Once Upon a No - by Ampere - 12-08-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Once Upon a No - by Bucephalus - 12-09-2014, 06:59 PM
RE: Once Upon a No - by Ampere - 12-13-2014, 01:05 PM
RE: Once Upon a No - by Bucephalus - 12-13-2014, 11:40 PM
RE: Once Upon a No - by Ampere - 12-19-2014, 05:57 PM
RE: Once Upon a No - by Bucephalus - 12-19-2014, 07:45 PM
RE: Once Upon a No - by Ampere - 01-02-2015, 12:33 AM
RE: Once Upon a No - by Bucephalus - 01-05-2015, 10:24 PM
RE: Once Upon a No - by Ampere - 01-10-2015, 08:00 PM