the Rift

[PRIVATE] Once Upon a No

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

"Isn't the whole point of this for you to be 'poked'?" He teased, leaping down gracefully. Or...that was the plan. He lept just as she moved the branch with her magic, and it was just enough to throw him off balance so that the black did a graceful nosedive with his face buried in dirt. For a moment he froze, as if not believing that had happened before he sprang to his feet and vigorously shook his head, dirt flying.

By the time he got rid of all the offending particles, she is gone, and the forest is still. Bucephalus eyed the forest, a hum rumbling in his throat, eerily close to a cat's purr. "Oh come now Ampere... don't be cruel." He crooned, grinning as he dropped his head, scanning the ground for footprints. No luck...

Irked, but amused, the black lifted his head, lips curled. He began to sing, soft and deep as he prowled around the brush, searching for her. He made his tone as seductive as possible, his voice rising and falling like ripples in a still pool. He was, after all, a creature born and raised in the world of song.

"I see a silhouette, liquid that moves
Coat like a storm in the sea
I cannot resist this, her voice in the wind
But is it my eyes are deceived?
Is it you I see?"

He lept into the pond by the Rotunda, looking around before scowling. Well damn. He walked out of the water, golden eyes looking around for the blue mare, nostrils flared to pick up her scent, but by now it is all over the place. Damn damn triple damn. No matter, he was enjoying the fun, enjoying the solitude, the lack of worries she brought. He didn't have to watch his words, or hold the mask he kept close.

But he was not so stupid as to lower his guard completely.

Word Count: 322 Tags: 000
CREDITS
Jello88.deviantart.com | Chunga-Stock.deviantart.com | Tumana-Strock.deviantart.com | XResch.deviantart.com | cooltext.com | Made by euphoraxio.deviantart.com | Table by Linds |

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
Once Upon a No - by Bucephalus - 12-03-2014, 11:24 PM
RE: Once Upon a No - by Ampere - 12-08-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Once Upon a No - by Bucephalus - 12-09-2014, 06:59 PM
RE: Once Upon a No - by Ampere - 12-13-2014, 01:05 PM
RE: Once Upon a No - by Bucephalus - 12-13-2014, 11:40 PM
RE: Once Upon a No - by Ampere - 12-19-2014, 05:57 PM
RE: Once Upon a No - by Bucephalus - 12-19-2014, 07:45 PM
RE: Once Upon a No - by Ampere - 01-02-2015, 12:33 AM
RE: Once Upon a No - by Bucephalus - 01-05-2015, 10:24 PM
RE: Once Upon a No - by Ampere - 01-10-2015, 08:00 PM