the Rift

[PRIVATE] You look like my next mistake.

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
[Image: 3999927.png]

[Image: 3999923.png]

[Image: 9e6b3ad4-a8c4-4003-bd66-cb75589c58e6_zps...1415597174]

Her mouth parts as he approaches, and the black tilts his head, waiting for the words that would come. But they didn't, and the silence streched on, and slowly Buce's brows lifted slightly. Then, finally, when even he was starting to feel awkward under her gaze, she spoke, and her words tumbled out like that of someone who was undoubtedly...nervous? Did he cause this? Bucephalus mulled this over. It was possible... he inhaled deeply and stilled the trembling in his body. Ech, he hated being still.

"You didn't interrupt me." He said, amusement clear on his face as he turned to look at the bud. "If anything, i interrupted you." He said, walking back towards her side. "You know, i don't recall asking you before, or maybe i did and merely forgot; what herd are you from?" He asked. Then he blinked, and dipped his head with a sheepish grin. "Sorry if that offended you. I find the names of all these herds odd to grasp at times. In fact, many of the names here do not make sense."

Names. Strange things here. Elsa, Ampere, Gaucho, Morrigan... such harsh-sounding names. Ending as abruptly as they began. Brisa was one that broke that boundary. Nasreen flowed, but even it was snapped off at the end. Although he couldn't say much, his own 'name' was choppy, rough. He would have chosen a better name, but he was asked for his name rather abruptly, and so now he was Bucephalus. Realizing his attention was wandering again, he refocused his gaze on the painted pegasus.

"You said something akin to Ledge, yes?" He frowned slightly, a puzzled look.

Word Count:275 Tags:@[Nasreen]

Please tag Bucephalus in all posts.
Any force is allowed against short of death.

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
You look like my next mistake. - by Nasreen - 12-04-2014, 02:31 AM
RE: You look like my next mistake. - by Nasreen - 12-04-2014, 10:04 PM
RE: You look like my next mistake. - by Nasreen - 12-10-2014, 03:15 PM
RE: You look like my next mistake. - by Nasreen - 12-17-2014, 03:11 AM
RE: You look like my next mistake. - by Nasreen - 01-18-2015, 02:16 AM
RE: You look like my next mistake. - by Nasreen - 01-24-2015, 04:20 PM
RE: You look like my next mistake. - by Bucephalus - 12-05-2014, 11:31 PM