the Rift

[PRIVATE] You look like my next mistake.

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”
― Leonardo da Vinci

She rushes forward, and smooth as a dancer he steps back, watching the look of pure hope on her face in confusion. When she asks whether he knows his way back, the black stiffens, muscles drawing taut under ebony hide. "Yes, i do." He said carefully, watching her with sharp eyes, studying her now, far more intensely than he had before.

"But why do you wish to know?" Why would she wish to go to Sehrau? For that is the only thing he can think of as to why she questioned him on whether or not he knew his way back. "I can tell you right off the bat, none in Sehrau save the descendants of the royal line know even rumors of lands outside our own. Th'orqui happens to be one of the ones we vaguely know of."

Sometimes, being an introverted country had it's perks. Isolation was safe, something he really needed to remember and stick by. Anticipating her reaction, he bowed his head and pressed his forehead to hers, an old habit. But no song flowed into his mind from her, and he pulled away. "I am sorry."

Sorry this conversation had even brought up his and her homeland. Both seemed to be torn by the loss of their birthplace, albeit for different reasons. One wished to return and one wished to forget. Had he known this, he would have laughed at the irony of it all. "Judging by your butchering of my homeland's name... i take it you do not know of Sehrau?" He wanted, no, needed to know what she knew, if she knew, about the magical land of his birth.

"Bucephalus speaks"
"Altan speaks"

Word Count:276 Tags:@[Nasreen] Notes:OH MY GOD IM SORRY

Credits
Image by Aud
Coding by Tamme

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
You look like my next mistake. - by Nasreen - 12-04-2014, 02:31 AM
RE: You look like my next mistake. - by Nasreen - 12-04-2014, 10:04 PM
RE: You look like my next mistake. - by Nasreen - 12-10-2014, 03:15 PM
RE: You look like my next mistake. - by Nasreen - 12-17-2014, 03:11 AM