the Rift

[PRIVATE] You look like my next mistake.

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”
― Leonardo da Vinci

His subtle hints, his vague warnings...they fall upon deaf ears. Her plan to track down every royal-blooded pegasus in Sehrau is noble, if in vain. "Nasreen... there are none of the old monarchy left in Sehrau. The last of the royal line died there." His mother, his father, brother and sister. None of them were left alive to tell their story, to tell of his sins.

Let the past rot in the past. His future was secured; this mare posed no threat. She would not hear the way to his home from his lips. But she persists, and at her plea to guide her there, or to instruct her, he balks and steps back, ears flicking back. "I said no. If you wish to return home, find your way. Some of us do not wish to return to the place of our birth." He couldn't help a faint hiss in his tone, and he regarded her with a slight bit of anger.

None, not even Morrigan, had pushed him as such. He had given her all the warnings, all the hints to steer away and avoid such a topic, and she had ignored them all. Gold-tipped ebony wings unfurled, and he backed up further from this mare, this sweet darling as dangerous as nightshade.

"I'll not take you to Sehrau. On that, you have my word." He turned, sprinting away as his wings chopped the air, hurtling his mass skyward, higher and higher until he could vanish amongst the clouds.

If he hurt her feelings, he did not care. If his words crushed the fragile flower of her hope, he did not care. She had gone too far, and in his mind his words were justified, and he mentally chided himself for not keeping a distance between himself and her.

For her own sake, and for his, he needed to be distant.

@[Nasreen]
"Bucephalus speaks"
"Altan speaks"

Word Count:000 Tags:000 Notes:000

Credits
Image by Aud
Coding by Tamme

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
You look like my next mistake. - by Nasreen - 12-04-2014, 02:31 AM
RE: You look like my next mistake. - by Nasreen - 12-04-2014, 10:04 PM
RE: You look like my next mistake. - by Nasreen - 12-10-2014, 03:15 PM