the Rift

[PRIVATE] Spread your wings and.. Flop?

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Please help me take this all away
And bleed like me

As he spread is silver laced teal wings the colt hears a voice drifting down to him. To his dismay another as stumbled upon him in this wretched state. As silver lanterns fell upon the beautiful chestnut and white mare he realized who she was. A small shy smile rose to his lips. if she knew anything about people that tried to hide their true emotions the mare would know the colt was unhappy. His eyes were dull almost lifeless, no matter how fake his happiness, he had yet to master the mask his mother wore so well. Either way he smiles up at the mare. Before he can speak however another strides into sight. Horned head dips low as his golden king moves towards him. As his kind thunderous voice rings out Ilios looks back up meeting his icy blue eyes. Eager to hear it was ok to fail at this task, his body visible relaxes.

Massive wings flare out shinning in all their glory causing the young male tries to copy him. The mud coating his wings doesn't help at all though. He waits silently as the king speaks again. His words make his body draw up with pride. He was brave? But did the large stallion know he had come here, because he was to ashamed to ask for help? What would Kaj say if he knew that tidbit of information? Finally the smile reaches his silver eyes and his handsome head dips again. His voice is deep, but it still holds a squeak showing his age. "I would be honored if you, both," a smile flashes towards the now muddy mare. "would teach me how to fly." Unsure what else to say the colt steps away from everyone and carefully flaps his wings, freeing them of as much mud as possible. Some deep ingrained instinct told him the mud would not help him achieve flight.

"I would have found somewhere less muddy, but this is the only open field I know about, mother liked to keep me close when it was cold." Lips upturned even more as he gazes between the two mare and stallion. It was true Parelia had wanted him to be at home where he would be safe while the temperatures had been so fridge. Now that it was warm and he was not, in his eyes, a foal anymore Ilios wanted to explore the world. He longed to find himself within the wild world of Helovia. The poor fatherless colt wanted nothing more than to feel at home somewhere in the world.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Nasreen] Kind of rambling sorry lol
Words;; 430
Notes;; He looks a lot like This
is what he sounds like, only not quite so deep I changed his voice lol

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Spread your wings and.. Flop? - by Ilios - 12-04-2014, 05:26 AM
RE: Spread your wings and.. Flop? - by Nasreen - 12-04-2014, 11:56 PM
RE: Spread your wings and.. Flop? - by Nasreen - 12-17-2014, 12:50 AM
RE: Spread your wings and.. Flop? - by Nasreen - 01-05-2015, 10:30 PM
RE: Spread your wings and.. Flop? - by Nasreen - 01-18-2015, 02:41 AM
RE: Spread your wings and.. Flop? - by Kaj - 12-06-2014, 05:08 PM
RE: Spread your wings and.. Flop? - by Ilios - 12-09-2014, 06:51 AM
RE: Spread your wings and.. Flop? - by Kaj - 12-29-2014, 04:27 AM
RE: Spread your wings and.. Flop? - by Ilios - 01-14-2015, 05:27 AM
RE: Spread your wings and.. Flop? - by Kaj - 01-17-2015, 09:33 PM