the Rift

[PRIVATE] Spread your wings and.. Flop?

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~ Robert Frost

Silver eyes gazed between the two switching back and forth, the pain slowly slipping from his eyes. It was nice to just relax and be on friendly terms with others. He had no reason to prove himself to these to; no feeling that he would be discarded. He smiled warmly up at them, man he could not wait to be tall and grown. Maybe when he was an adult he would no longer feel the need to prove himself to a father that picked others over him. Sighing lightly ears pricked to catch Nasreen's words. Shaking his head softly the colt smiled again warmer, "I think it would be great to have two teachers instead of one. You can never have to much knowledge. I appreciate the offer, and should I ever need help I'll take you up on it, thank you." His voice was low and kind.

Kaj's laughter drew a chuckle from his own soft muzzle. Laughing was such an interesting and contagious thing. Nodding warmly in agreement he smiled happily towards the chestnut and white girl. He trotted smoothly beside the pretty girl as they followed their king up a hill. Ears pricked excitedly as he caught and memorized every word the golden man had to offer. He needed to take it all to heart or he may be land bound forever. Trembling with pure joy the boy copied the blue eyed stud, stomping his own fore-hoof. Silver eyes widened as he watched the massive man throw out his wings and lift off the ground. 'One day I'll be that strong too.' Determination filled him like steam from boiling water.

Did the King really thing jumping would scare him? Snorting he turned to listen tot he seer taking in her advice as well. Taking a deep breath the boy turned to look over the hill. Spreading his wings he waited for the air to ruffle his feathers. Heart pounding like a war drum he leaped thrusting his wings powerfully to catch the air. It felt for a moment that he would simply fall, then the winds caught him. Unsure how to steer himself he looked up pounding at the air with hooves and wings alike. He was running on air climbing higher. Thinking better of it he angled his growing body back towards the ground carefully legs slightly bent to catch the earth. With a loud bone rattling thump hooves met solid ground. Running to keep his balance he turned beaming to his teachers. Throwing horned head skyward he let out a whinny of triumph. He could do it! Flight was just another thing he had conquer, with help of course.

Speech
Tag;; @[Narseen] @[Kaj]
Words;; 444
Notes;; Voice

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Spread your wings and.. Flop? - by Ilios - 12-04-2014, 05:26 AM
RE: Spread your wings and.. Flop? - by Nasreen - 12-04-2014, 11:56 PM
RE: Spread your wings and.. Flop? - by Nasreen - 12-17-2014, 12:50 AM
RE: Spread your wings and.. Flop? - by Nasreen - 01-05-2015, 10:30 PM
RE: Spread your wings and.. Flop? - by Nasreen - 01-18-2015, 02:41 AM
RE: Spread your wings and.. Flop? - by Kaj - 12-06-2014, 05:08 PM
RE: Spread your wings and.. Flop? - by Ilios - 12-09-2014, 06:51 AM
RE: Spread your wings and.. Flop? - by Kaj - 12-29-2014, 04:27 AM
RE: Spread your wings and.. Flop? - by Ilios - 01-14-2015, 05:27 AM
RE: Spread your wings and.. Flop? - by Kaj - 01-17-2015, 09:33 PM