the Rift

[PRIVATE] Spread your wings and.. Flop?

Nasreen Posts: 160
Up For Adoption
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Adoptable
She cannot help but whinny in excitement as Ilios leaps, falters for a moment, and then catches himself on wings spread wide. Her heart seems as if it will burst with pride, and she watches joyfully (albeit a little nervously) as the boy finds his flight for the first time. And then, as first flights almost always are, it is over in seconds. Nasreen sighs in quiet relief as he lands safely on the ground, grinning hugely at him as he celebrates. Beside her, Kaj rears up, the wind from his flared wings tossing the strands of her copper mane here and there, and she laughs to see how happy he is too—it really is a defining moment in a pegasus’ life, she thinks. Once one can take to the skies…well, there really isn’t anything better she can imagine.

As Kaj rushes forward to celebrate, the girl follows—but at the same steady trot as before, for her landings are still a bit clumsy at times, and she figures that she has already embarrassed herself in front of her king enough for one day. “You did it!” she squeals, when she reaches Ilios, red wings revealing their white undersides as she moves forward to embrace him if he will allow it. “You flew!” A happy giggle bubbles up from her throat, and though moments before, she had sworn off childish behavior, Nasreen can’t help but twirl and wheel in her giddiness. “That was much better than my first time—I didn’t want to tell you before you tried it, but I flew into a tree my first day,” she explains, still snorting in laughter. “You did do very well, Ilios,” she continues, echoing Kaj. And then, with unexpected tenderness, the words slip from her mouth: “I’m proud of you.”

@[Ilios]

horse:Colourize-Stock.deviantart.com || bg: Dark-Wolfs-Stock.deviantart.com || wings: Chocomix-Stock.deviantart.com & Chunga-Stock.deviantart.com || image: impassioned-dreams.deviantart.com || table by wanda
Image Link
Please do not tag Nasreen except for in opening posts and in spars!

Messages In This Thread
Spread your wings and.. Flop? - by Ilios - 12-04-2014, 05:26 AM
RE: Spread your wings and.. Flop? - by Nasreen - 12-04-2014, 11:56 PM
RE: Spread your wings and.. Flop? - by Nasreen - 12-17-2014, 12:50 AM
RE: Spread your wings and.. Flop? - by Nasreen - 01-05-2015, 10:30 PM
RE: Spread your wings and.. Flop? - by Nasreen - 01-18-2015, 02:41 AM
RE: Spread your wings and.. Flop? - by Kaj - 12-06-2014, 05:08 PM
RE: Spread your wings and.. Flop? - by Ilios - 12-09-2014, 06:51 AM
RE: Spread your wings and.. Flop? - by Kaj - 12-29-2014, 04:27 AM
RE: Spread your wings and.. Flop? - by Ilios - 01-14-2015, 05:27 AM
RE: Spread your wings and.. Flop? - by Kaj - 01-17-2015, 09:33 PM