the Rift

[PRIVATE] Hey sister, know the water's sweet but blood is thicker.

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

Six whole months old. In the short time since I had been born, it seemed that the whole world had gone to shit. Six whole months. That was it. Another amazing thing. While most of my herd mates had been born in the spring, and had found that winter was a wonder for them, I had been born in the fall. I was used to the cold. I was not used to the growing heat. For me this was different. Wonderful. Mother doesn't want me wandering off anymore. But why listen to her? I can take care of my own young self.

After all... How does one learn if that one doesn't experience? My travels bring me to an arch. Slowly I move close to the cold opening, and my glacial eyes peer inside. It is colder in there than it is out here. Darker too. I breath in and out in a steady rhythm, my breath coming out like the smoky breath of a dragon. A battle is going on in my mind. To go or not to... That seems to always be the question. But the rebellious side of me wins, and delicate hooves of my frame enter the cold arch. As each hoof touches the ground a sound echoes out, and I go further into the darkness, until you can see nothing, but can hear each step echoing off the walls, never knowing where I was, but knowing I was here. That was all. Slowly, I become bored of this darkness, and my soft voice begins to rupture into a soft song. "Little girl, be afraid, be afraid. The monsters like to eat you up, eat you up, eat you up. They hide in the darkness, waiting for little girls, little girls..." My voice is sweet, and soon it fades out into a soft yet creepy lullaby, as I continue to explore the darkness, to find myself, and to find my fate.

"talk talk talk talk "

Tagged;; @[Snö]
Words;; 329 words
Notes;;

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

Messages In This Thread
Hey sister, know the water's sweet but blood is thicker. - by Glacia - 12-04-2014, 10:30 PM