the Rift

[PRIVATE] Hey sister, know the water's sweet but blood is thicker.

Snö Posts: 155
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 4 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
The laugh that slipped past Snö's lips as Glacia went on her tirade was icy at best. "Your beliefs?" The varnished girl laughed again. "You never said anything about your beliefs until just now. What you said to me was that you heard that names were power, not that you believed names to be powerful, so before you shoot your mouth off why don't you stop and use that tiny brain your father gifted you to actually think." The girl really had to be dense, though, and it made Snö wonder if it came from both sides of her gene pool. The girl continued to speak and only made Snö roll her eyes because all she did was repeat everything that had been said and dumbed it down so she could better understand it. "Now that you've repeated exactly what I told you and dumbed it down enough I think you might understand." Talking to her was truly a waste of time and energy.

"I, however, will save you the trouble of discovering my past." She replied haughtily. "I am Snö, firstborn of Mauja and only child of Psyche. I lived in the Edge until the Moon Goddess betrayed us then I lived in the frozen wasteland that is the Basin. I left there and made my own way into the world, fought my own battles in lands that you cannot begin to dream of, I've killed, I've maimed, I've enslaved, and I don't give a fuck about what you think you know or what power you think you might have because you are nothing." She didn't think she could have made it anymore clear that she did not like the child. Perhaps she would have been more civil had the name Mauja not been attached to her, but that was just an example of the only power a name had. Hatred.

Her answer to where Illynx was was not answered fully because neither of the females in the cave with her actually knew anything. "I see, then." She said, offering no congratulations to the new Lady of the Basin, nor was there any forgiveness as she apologized for the unwanted eye contact. Snö stood still as a statue, her head lifted as she stared at the Lady that no questioned their relation. Sisters? "It would seem so."

"."

@[Glacia]
@[Ophelia]

Snö
you're looking at an absolute zero
i'm not the devil but i won't be your hero
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey sister, know the water's sweet but blood is thicker. - by Snö - 03-24-2015, 11:56 PM