the Rift

That sweet satanic kiss -

Wezen Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

W e z e n

Memories tugged at her mind, an angry, hurt voice calling out, the sensation of having no breath in the lungs - and no ability to draw one, a constricting on the throat, something blocking the windpipe. Lost, murderer.. Pure blue eyes striated with white-grey, eyes of a leopard, circled by dark lines, What resulted more permeability. Wezen’s gaze narrowed a fraction, and slowly the mare drew in a deep breath just to assure herself that she still could.. Words washed over her ears as her attention suddenly turned, to the other - less peculiar in color stallion who had approached her. Eyes almost equal to hers, his fur immersed in dunskin. Wezen must conceded, she loved the simplicity of this creature.

"depends how you see it. You can see it as a gift, a never ending blessing of dazzling beauty" She smiled slightly while she repeated her sentence“Or you can see it as a curse, doomed for eternity, never-ending outcomes from cruel humanity ” She looked up and inhaled deeply, as if she dragged her thoughts from the sky. "But that really isn't your concern, so I feel quiet happy that you see the beauty of it, don't judge the book by its cover right?" She raised the angles of her mouth for a few seconds before she turned her form completely so that she stood there, right before him. Her gaze was anything but unfriendly. On the contrary, she looked at him with a familiar look, kind of a happy look despite the circumstances. Wezen had lived too long in pain & sorrow and tried to hide this by playing games, talking in riddles, … "Wezen, nice to meet you, and you too little pup" She reached her nose a little as she watched the little creature. But again it din't took long before she established her eyes back on Ricochet with a little smile that seemed to say forgive me, for the strange way of being me.. Not knowing what else to say.

*Picture Wezen: http://i-mes.deviantart.com/#/d5b6g4c
* She doesn't have a manip, yet.

You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it. You say you love sun, but you seek shade when it is shining. You say you love wind, but when it comes you close your window. So that's why I'm scared when you say you love me.

Messages In This Thread
That sweet satanic kiss - - by Wezen - 09-05-2012, 08:53 AM
RE: That sweet satanic kiss - - by Ricochet - 09-05-2012, 10:35 AM
RE: That sweet satanic kiss - - by Wezen - 09-05-2012, 12:22 PM
RE: That sweet satanic kiss - - by Paladin - 09-05-2012, 04:55 PM
RE: That sweet satanic kiss - - by Ricochet - 09-05-2012, 10:40 PM
RE: That sweet satanic kiss - - by Wezen - 09-06-2012, 11:27 AM
RE: That sweet satanic kiss - - by Paladin - 09-11-2012, 11:55 PM
RE: That sweet satanic kiss - - by Ricochet - 09-12-2012, 11:23 AM