the Rift

That sweet satanic kiss -

Wezen Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

W e z e n

The pebbles clattered softly beneath her hooves as she picked her way daintily off the edge into the water, ears set at a wary angle as she lowered her head to stick her nose into the stream. Slowly sucking up the refreshing source of life . At that very same moment Wezen’s ears perceived some noises, probably hoofsteps she presumed. Her ears pricked an her nostrils flared, She scanned the horizon for any sign of another creature. It was a stallion who was approaching. Wezen froze a bit, her muscles tensing beneath her featherwhite hide. She turned her head slightly, wide eyes almost panicked looking as she flicked them along the length of the stream and back to the approaching stallion. His dark painted coat was damaged , only a few hairs survived whatever happened to him. Wezen couldn’t help but stare at him in an unattached way of vision. "Well hello.. Paladin" she mumbled “I was considering to introduce myself by the name Wezen, but it looks like you couldn’t help yourself but overhear us” A little smirk approached as she spoke. “ Unless you are highly gifted.” She looked at him, slightly with a smile. But her attention turned as she heard Ricochet’s voice. So they knew each other, that was certain. Wezen just listened to them, wondering where the hell they were talking about. –a fight?, What fight?, Why?- Many questions filled her head up, but not a single thought left her mouth. Only when she noticed that Ricochet was talking to her instead of Paladin, she opened her mouth again. “Well, I ‘ve heared about it, but I really have no idea what I want.. I guess a herd is for the best, but as you can see I have serious trusting-issues” . She softly sighted. "But please, continue about the different herds".

*Picture Wezen: http://i-mes.deviantart.com/#/d5b6g4c
* She doesn't have a manip, yet.

You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it. You say you love sun, but you seek shade when it is shining. You say you love wind, but when it comes you close your window. So that's why I'm scared when you say you love me.

Messages In This Thread
That sweet satanic kiss - - by Wezen - 09-05-2012, 08:53 AM
RE: That sweet satanic kiss - - by Ricochet - 09-05-2012, 10:35 AM
RE: That sweet satanic kiss - - by Wezen - 09-05-2012, 12:22 PM
RE: That sweet satanic kiss - - by Paladin - 09-05-2012, 04:55 PM
RE: That sweet satanic kiss - - by Ricochet - 09-05-2012, 10:40 PM
RE: That sweet satanic kiss - - by Wezen - 09-06-2012, 11:27 AM
RE: That sweet satanic kiss - - by Paladin - 09-11-2012, 11:55 PM
RE: That sweet satanic kiss - - by Ricochet - 09-12-2012, 11:23 AM