the Rift

[PRIVATE] Come Closer, You're Not In Danger Yet

Saffron Posts: 61
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Other :: 46" :: 2 HP: 58.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
The young brute manages to find his way to solid footing, and I can see his visible relief. Not that I blame him, I don't know of any who are comfortable on unfamiliar and shaky ground. He lands himself just in front of me, and when he raises his head to meet my gaze, to see and hear me speak... Surprise is the look that first greets me, but it quickly morphs into panic, though that would be an understatement. Absolute terror fills his crystalline blue eyes. He jumps back, back to the ice he just rescued himself from, and I chortle quietly with amusement. There is no way I can mask it this time. Clearly, he has never seen a tiger speak, if he's ever seen a tiger before in his young life. Though I am as young as he - perhaps younger - I have experienced more oddities than he has experienced. He slips on the ice and falls again, sliding away from him. I move forward to sit on the edge of the frozen pool, watching him calmly as he sputters his amazement. Is that an obscenity that he calls me? I swipe a paw at the air in a half-hearted threat. "I'm not sure what you just called me, but you should respect a lady." I re-situate myself and wait for his apology, preparing to forgive him his trespass. My tail twitches in the slowly-melting snow. Those blue and black spiral horns, I wonder if he is one of the many unicorns that inhabits the Basin. Have I yet to meet him? I did not think to pay attention to his scent as he came near. I lift my nose up slightly, trying to catch it and decipher. Beyond wherever he may come from, it's his masculine scent of testosterone that could nearly knock me over. I may have to learn more about him the old fashioned way.. if he calms down enough to converse rationally.

"Speech."

SAFFRON
Image Credits
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Saffron excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Come Closer, You're Not In Danger Yet - by Cetan - 12-05-2014, 01:10 AM
RE: Come Closer, You're Not In Danger Yet - by Cetan - 12-09-2014, 08:49 PM
RE: Come Closer, You're Not In Danger Yet - by Saffron - 12-14-2014, 05:24 PM