the Rift

[OPEN] !! Take Me to Church

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
it's what you feel but can't articulate outloud

She was not meant for this. She had to get away. She was useless anyways, they wouldn't even notice that she was gone. But space... that was something she horribly lacked inside the borders of the Edge. Would anyone care? Would anyone care if she tried to take her own life? What good was she for them anyway? She couldn't heal. She was too afraid to spy, too weak to fight, too boring to craft.

She was useless. So, with her sorrow radiating, she dove deeper and deeper into the forest. She went deeper and deeper into her fears. But it was okay, though, because she didn't get much sleep anyways. This wouldn't change anything, really. If anything, it would just allow her a way out of all of the pain she was already dealing with.

So Valiance took to the sky, searching the land above for anything that might resemble danger. And, when it was seen he would carefully prod her in a different direction. All-in-all, he worked with her to keep her safe without her really knowing it. He knew he needed to take that job on, after all, he didn't know where Quil was. It seemed that almost no one did, and that had to be part of the pain that she was dealing with. She just wanted him back. No, she needed him back. It wasn't fair, and it was breaking her slowly. So much more slowly than the knowledge that she couldn't help anyone anymore.

She was ruined. Could she ever actually help?

Please keep this thread to a max of 3 people joining (4 total) and only join if you're going to continually respond. My last open thread died before the second round, so yea... Thanks!
Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Take Me to Church - by Resplendence - 12-05-2014, 02:17 AM
RE: !! Take Me to Church - by Nasreen - 12-05-2014, 07:08 AM
RE: !! Take Me to Church - by Nasreen - 12-10-2014, 05:38 PM
RE: !! Take Me to Church - by Nasreen - 12-17-2014, 02:35 AM
RE: !! Take Me to Church - by Aaron - 12-07-2014, 12:51 AM
RE: !! Take Me to Church - by Resplendence - 12-09-2014, 01:27 AM
RE: !! Take Me to Church - by Aaron - 12-13-2014, 08:49 AM