the Rift

[OPEN] !! Take Me to Church

Nasreen Posts: 160
Up For Adoption
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Adoptable

Nasreen doesn’t like the Deep Forest, of that much she is sure. The pines here are dense, and the way they crowd together blocks the sky in a manner that makes the girl feel unpleasantly claustrophobic. Still, she presses on. She’s a mare on a mission: Birdsong has softened the snow and chased away the clouds, and with the spring she swore that she would renew her search for Th’orqui. Quil may have given up, but it wouldn’t be the only thing he’s abandoned since coming here, the princess thinks bitterly. Without realizing it, she shakes her head at the thought of her brother. Who knows where he’s been this past winter? They’ve barely spoken since their fight, but the longer the silence continues, the harder the girl finds it in her heart to forgive him. With each passing day, he is making his choice clearer: rather than rule, rather than finding their family, rather than being with her, he has called this place his home. He’s adopted their ways and taken that long-haired little equine mare as…well, Nasreen doesn’t know quite what to call her. It wasn’t like she had seen Quil around much, but this one seems to have lasted longer than the others he’d been known to pass his days with. Thinking of her, the princess frowns. The poor Moon Doctor—she can have no idea why Nasreen harbors any resentment towards her. It is rather petty of the girl, since the first time they met, the little mare was nothing but gracious to her, but she has been tainted by her association with Quil. To Nasreen, it seems that her brother has chosen this stranger over her, and that is enough reason for her to dislike the mare.

Oh, and speak of the devil! It’s almost startling the way that the very soul she’s thinking of comes into view between the trees, for as if she has conjured her up by mere thought, there is Resplendence. The princess halts, intending to slip away, but it’s too late. A twig has snapped beneath her hooves, and she’s sure that the healer must have heard. So she continues through the trees resolutely, until her full form is visible. Only then does she speak. “Oh,” she intones flatly, gray eyes cool as she looks the mare over, “It’s you.”

OOC: Sorry for Nasreen’s version of hostility xD Hopefully she’ll muster up a little compassion once she sees the state Res is in.

"speech"

Please do not tag Nasreen except for in opening posts and in spars!

Messages In This Thread
!! Take Me to Church - by Resplendence - 12-05-2014, 02:17 AM
RE: !! Take Me to Church - by Nasreen - 12-05-2014, 07:08 AM
RE: !! Take Me to Church - by Nasreen - 12-10-2014, 05:38 PM
RE: !! Take Me to Church - by Nasreen - 12-17-2014, 02:35 AM
RE: !! Take Me to Church - by Aaron - 12-07-2014, 12:51 AM
RE: !! Take Me to Church - by Resplendence - 12-09-2014, 01:27 AM
RE: !! Take Me to Church - by Aaron - 12-13-2014, 08:49 AM
RE: !! Take Me to Church - by Resplendence - 12-15-2014, 08:47 PM