the Rift

[OPEN] !! Take Me to Church

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

They had come, only out of concern for the once Moon Doctor. Alanna slipping in and out of the trees silently helping keep any threat of danger away from Res. The paint by any means cared for few these days, after all the more he cared for the more got hurt or left him. However he had always been protective of the little healer. Her sweet personality had drawn him in, and he only stepped in for her safety when needed. After all for so long she had Quil... Another painted knight who had not been seen for many months now.

The snap of a twig had Aaron shifting his weight into a faster pace, catching up to come up from behind the pale fem. He kept his distantance, the distantance that let others know that should they mean Red harm he would step in. That is until his eyes fell of the one who had also arrived. The Seer. He was thankful that Alanna stuck around and learned things when he cared less. With a nod the painted knght spoke, his voice a deep rumble. "Wht brings both of you ladies to the Deep Forest, and so far from the safety of home? It's not safe to travel alone..."They had stayed for many months now alone. He had slipped away from his Glazier position to be only skilled among the crafting ranks.

However that did not mean Aaron was not aware of the rumors. Something evil lurked. Something was was killing. He had yet to stumble across any who had fallen victim. For that he was thankful. After finding the bodies of his sisters and watching helplessly as his mother was murdered.... Well that was enough for one lifetime. Alanna moved along side her bonded, looking up to the red dragon and wagging her tail slightly trying to be friendly. They were not a threat, but that didn't mean others near were not.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

Aaron
I'm Waking Up
x - x

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
!! Take Me to Church - by Resplendence - 12-05-2014, 02:17 AM
RE: !! Take Me to Church - by Nasreen - 12-05-2014, 07:08 AM
RE: !! Take Me to Church - by Nasreen - 12-10-2014, 05:38 PM
RE: !! Take Me to Church - by Nasreen - 12-17-2014, 02:35 AM
RE: !! Take Me to Church - by Aaron - 12-07-2014, 12:51 AM
RE: !! Take Me to Church - by Resplendence - 12-09-2014, 01:27 AM
RE: !! Take Me to Church - by Aaron - 12-13-2014, 08:49 AM
RE: !! Take Me to Church - by Resplendence - 12-15-2014, 08:47 PM