the Rift

Rain, rain come and play [Histe]

Ricochet the Incendiary Posts: 133
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.2 hands :: 5 years Buff: BULK
Blu

The sky above was kind enough to spit upon the mortals.

Some liked to call to crying, but Ricochet had always seen it as something up there getting a temper and throwing saliva around. He never quite understood what was so sad about the rain. It fed the plants and the ground and it washed away things you didn't think could be cleaned. Tears were never any good for all of that. Besides, the rain was never salty, not like the storm that fell from your eyes.

Horse and dog moved from the edges of the Threshold forest just as lightning lit up the distance. Shortly after thunder roared seemingly right above them. Ricochet glanced up, ears twitching, while Guns flattened to the ground and whined in pathetic fashion. Ricochet cast a teal scowl at the pup and began to stride forward, a whistle requesting the dog follow as he remained planted behind him. Uncertain, Guns crawled up to his paws and seeming to fight better judgement, sprinted after Ricochet.

"We've got justice to deliver, rain or shine, gun dog, and you's part of that justice so you can't filly out now." The dunskin admonished the pup as they walked. "Now smell that stranger out before the rain takes the trail away!" Ricochet snapped, his anger at this storm rearing up. At first it had been a pleasant experience but now he recognized the threat it posed to his search - his only lead on that incident and that horse coming from the Threshold. They'd not found here there but Guns was sticking to the trail.

I'll find you dog-stomper, if not today be sure I'll find you some day. I'll walk in your dreams and crush everything you hold dear.

Messages In This Thread
Rain, rain come and play [Histe] - by Ricochet - 09-05-2012, 10:47 AM
RE: Rain, rain come and play [Histe] - by Histe - 09-05-2012, 03:09 PM
RE: Rain, rain come and play [Histe] - by Histe - 09-06-2012, 12:36 AM
RE: Rain, rain come and play [Histe] - by Histe - 09-12-2012, 02:49 PM
RE: Rain, rain come and play [Histe] - by Histe - 09-22-2012, 07:52 PM
RE: Rain, rain come and play [Histe] - by Histe - 10-13-2012, 09:14 AM