Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia the Forsaken
I'm a princess cut from marble, smoother than a storm
they used to shout my name, now they whisper it

Ophelia had just lifted her gaze, having been staring at her hooves so long, she did not realize where she was going anymore. The death of Phaedra, her mother, Ailith and others she did not know pressed down on her shoulders, suffocating the languid and tranquil shimmer of her personality. Fascinating how time, heartache and responsibility weighed so firmly and terribly on the the body. The light in her eyes was dulled considerably, muscles in her face so lax that they barely clung to the bones beneath.

She was selfish to ask what she had done to deserve this, but the question bitterly hung on her lips anyway. The death made her angry, the pain too much to bear for long periods of time. Who dared kill these beautiful lives? Who dared to play god and brutally murder those she had one protected?

Tinek sailed overhead smoothly, wings able to swiftly navigate the cool, dense air. She felt his concern and empathy over the deaths of the ones she loved, only somewhat able to understand the ache that nestled like a tumor in a corner of her heart. The dragon had seen, long before she did, the boy and his pale female approach, and the creature dropped to another gale, slowly descending to meet the two head on. His insistence had caused her to raise her head, even if she had not realized it consciously. She often got stuck inside her own thoughts, overwhelmed by her past.

Strange, two colored eyes narrowed, wondering what Abraham and his Gwyn were doing so far north. She picked up a light jog, carefully moving through the thick hills of snow past the arch to where he stood on the land bridge, lake and ocean on either side. Ophelia let out a soft call to the pair, unperturbed by how close they were to the home she now ruled. She was not paranoid like her father, much more apt to wait and see what others would do before assuming the worst - in most cases, that is.

"Abraham," she said, once he was in range to hear. "How are you? What brings you this far?" The question held nothing but curiosity, the tone joined in evidence by the interest sparkling in her otherwise dulled gaze. Tinek swept down swiftly to join, the elder dragon saying his hellos. He was truly coming into himself.

Credits: Image by Araxel @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
[Ophelia] beneath our feet - by Abraham - 12-06-2014, 03:41 PM
RE: [Ophelia] beneath our feet - by Ophelia - 12-12-2014, 05:03 PM
RE: [Ophelia] beneath our feet - by Abraham - 12-18-2014, 03:16 PM
RE: [Ophelia] beneath our feet - by Ophelia - 12-21-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: [Ophelia] beneath our feet - by Abraham - 01-04-2015, 11:47 AM
RE: [Ophelia] beneath our feet - by Ophelia - 01-04-2015, 10:15 PM
RE: [Ophelia] beneath our feet - by Abraham - 01-15-2015, 06:24 PM
RE: [Ophelia] beneath our feet - by Ophelia - 03-08-2015, 11:19 AM
RE: [Ophelia] beneath our feet - by Random Event - 03-08-2015, 05:11 PM