the Rift

[PRIVATE] [Ophelia] beneath our feet

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time
running all the lights with the girl of his dreams

Gwyneverre noticed the approaching pair before Abraham did, and as she sent mental images of the flashing silver and blood-stained white, Abraham grinned darkly. It was as if the world was pulling his requests to be, bringing the pale mare to his unspoken beck and call. Slowing his body to a walk for a few lengths before stopping, the dark prince waited for the mare to approach him. The draconian bitch lowered from her flight to circle around Tinek, her eyes bright and her voice singing out in gentle song towards the royal. It was only when the darkling youngster saw his companion around other dragons did he realize how small she was. Tinek outweighed her heavily, Abraham could see, but he knew well not to underestimate his bonded. He had not noticed the blatant size difference so heavily before, for in their previous meeting the son of the Dauntless and Shadowmere had been but a colt, and his dragon just over the age of hatchling. Now, however, Abraham nearly matched the height of the pale mare as he was coming into his second year. His long legs screamed the breeding of his mother, but his raw power and rippling muscle gave way to the dominating genetics of his father and his father before him.

"Ophelia," The boy breathed her name, his amulets bumping against his neck as he nodded his head in regard to her. "I am here seeking your knowledge." There was no use in beating around bushes and hiding his desires behind flashy words and phrases of power, as Reginald was so keen to do. Abraham was equal with his brother in many ways, but he did not hide behind a facade of eloquence. His power was apparent, and his desires would be told bluntly to those he sought from, much like he had done with the Moon Goddess just before this meeting with Ophelia. "I want to know what you know about the Helovian murderer."

Abraham wondered if the leggy mare would ask about the string of amulets that he displayed. In his meetings with others it was an aspect of normalcy to see Helovians with one or two of the powerful orbs, but he had an armory tied into his thick mane by moonlight and stars. Even his father only had one amulet, an earth amulet that glowed the deepest of greens, and Loretta was queen over it. The bitch moved it when the Dauntless moved, Abraham knew, and she protected it well. It had yet to be shattered, to unleash its power. Abraham's were, too, unbroken, twinkling with the darkness inside that the Goddess would gift him at the end of his trials.

[Phi has full permission to read Abraham's mind, btw. <3 @[Ophelia] ]

abraham
art by neo || coding by neo

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
[Ophelia] beneath our feet - by Abraham - 12-06-2014, 03:41 PM
RE: [Ophelia] beneath our feet - by Ophelia - 12-12-2014, 05:03 PM