the Rift

[PRIVATE] [Ophelia] beneath our feet

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time
running all the lights with the girl of his dreams

The boy was silent as he listened to Ophelia go on, urged by his thirst. His mismatched eyes watched hers, intent on solidifying these details in his memory. He would need to share them with his team; share them with his wombmate, Reginald, the dark boy, Ode, and the feral filly, Jorogumo. The darkling prince was still not sure how far he could trust the two strangers, but if Reginald was willing to bring them alongside in this journey, than Abraham would trust his brother. They shared the same blood, and they desired the same power in life. They were two sides of the same coin, forever tied together by something stronger than the measly friendship the gray had developed with the two others.

Midas, Ampere, Gaucho. Black hairs, sand, pieces of black feathers, white fluff feathers.

"Thank you." Gratitude was something foreign on Abraham's tongue and in his heart, but he felt it now. Ophelia was helping him once again, as she had done in the caves against the pitiful stranger, whom she thought was sinister enough to do harm to a colt. There was something about her that Abraham admired, though he thought she was too kind. Someone with her power, her passion, of her esteem mustn't be so soft in this world. Perhaps there was more to the crimson and white queen Abraham did not understand, but he doubted it. "Something as dangerous as this cannot be roaming Helovia, that is true." Unless it is Reginald and I. Abraham nodded, eyes glancing up at the twisting dragons some. He watched Tinek explode with shock and ice, and was intrigued. He would need to ask the mare how Tinke got to have twin elemental abilities.

He turned his attention back to the Forsaken when she questioned his amulets. They were a comfortable weight burden on his neck now, pulling his thick mane down. He smirked some, turning his head for Ophelia to see them better. "I got them from the Moon Goddess. I requested magic from her, and she gave me these. I believe I have to utilize them, for there is already magic inside, but I need it in me." the boy with dual horns turned his eyes to the older mare again. "Would you be willing to help me?"

Gwyn watched with wide, bright eyes as Tinek danced around her. She slowly glided around, mouth continually sounding with small trills and hums. She was so infatuated with the larger, older silver, and anything the male did totally captured her full attention. Her wings snapped open fully and she let out a song of praise when the silver released his shock and winter magic, and she nearly swooned when he called upon her to mimic. Carefully, the white dragon's belly and breast lightened with the mixing hues of red, orange, and yellow as fire raged within her depths. From parted, dangerous jaws pooling white-colored flames. She blast a spiral of pyre into the sky, the desaturated fire shooting high before finally fizzing out. The white female looked back to the silver, waiting for his tone of approval, as she slowly flapped her wings to circle him.

@[Ophelia]

abraham
art by neo || coding by neo

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
[Ophelia] beneath our feet - by Abraham - 12-06-2014, 03:41 PM
RE: [Ophelia] beneath our feet - by Ophelia - 12-12-2014, 05:03 PM