Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia the Forsaken
I'm a princess cut from marble, smoother than a storm
they used to shout my name, now they whisper it

Ophelia had a heart, beautiful and pure, but broken and guarded. Few were privy to the tender softness of her words spoken from her very soul, and children were, of course, the most frequent recipients of this love. They were innocent and incapable of breaking her heart. Except one. Roskuld. She shook that thought from her head and instead focused on the growing boy before her, honoring his father and herself with her kindness to his son. Abraham was intelligent and strong, two qualities she admired and would be proud to nurture.

But this kindness was reserved for so few. The pale princess had a vengeful streak that was poisonous and violent. Her memories so rarely let her forgive, and she flirted often with the darkness, so easily falling to anger when her heart was bruised. She was a spy, powerful, knowledgeable and moved by mostly personal gains. By no means could she be labeled as 'good'.

His gratitude was welcome, and she nodded. Ophelia nodded to Abraham, agreeing with his statement about the murderer. "Strength cannot catch smoke," she replied, sighing. "Only the clever will be able to set a trap and capture this killer. Perhaps, that one is you," she said honestly, smiling softly. "You come seeking knowledge, which is wise. The more you know of your enemy, the easier they will be to defeat."

The pale princess acknowledged his amulets and listened to his story. Ophelia did not trust the Moon Goddess, but this boy had his quest. Being on one of her own, she understood the difficulty of finding help. She nodded in agreement. "I can help you," she said, looking at the amulet again warily. "What must I do?" she asked, waiting for instruction and standing patiently, like a slab of marble, unmoved.

Tinek, meanwhile, continued to play with the white female, watching her bellow out a breath of flames. The dragon grinned his toothy grin of approval and bounded around, spreading a sheet of ice for her to melt.

Credits: Image by Araxel @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
[Ophelia] beneath our feet - by Abraham - 12-06-2014, 03:41 PM
RE: [Ophelia] beneath our feet - by Ophelia - 12-12-2014, 05:03 PM
RE: [Ophelia] beneath our feet - by Abraham - 12-18-2014, 03:16 PM
RE: [Ophelia] beneath our feet - by Ophelia - 12-21-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: [Ophelia] beneath our feet - by Abraham - 01-04-2015, 11:47 AM
RE: [Ophelia] beneath our feet - by Ophelia - 01-04-2015, 10:15 PM
RE: [Ophelia] beneath our feet - by Abraham - 01-15-2015, 06:24 PM
RE: [Ophelia] beneath our feet - by Ophelia - 03-08-2015, 11:19 AM
RE: [Ophelia] beneath our feet - by Random Event - 03-08-2015, 05:11 PM