the Rift

[PRIVATE] [Ophelia] beneath our feet

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time
running all the lights with the girl of his dreams

Excitement flashed through Abraham's eyes as Ophelia agreed to help him. A boyish smile broke his face--so stoney like his father's--and he jumped to the right and to the left, the amulets tapping against his thick neck. "Excellent!" His voice was higher and lighter, and he trotted to the side of Ophelia, unable to contain the excitement in himself and stand still. "I have to use them...and I'm not exactly sure how amulets are used, but I do know one thing." He stoppped when he was on the opposite side of the mare from where he started, tipping his nose to the sky with pride. "When I was gifted with my dragon she was an egg, but she was inside. When she hatched, it was like nothing else I had ever experienced. I think amulets are like eggs, and they need to hatch for me to get my magic." Abraham nodded, more to himself, as his eyes had cast away from the mare. As he spoke, his brows knit together, but his statement was strong, and he was confident in his idea. Quickly, however, after the words had poured from his lips, he snapped his mismatched eyes back to the Forsaken.

Gwyneverre was completely consumed with her infatuation with Tinek, performing every task he asked of her with quick determination to please. Her fire spewed from her trap-like jaws to melt his ice sheets, but her wings had folded against her sides and she stood, ready and alert, on the snowy ground, waiting for the royal's next decree. However, she was mentally pulled back towards the conversing hybrids. Blinking, the blurred bliss that had glazed over her hellfire eyes vanished and the sharp intenseity returned. A scream of surprise rang from her throat and she jumped up, hands grasping wildly for Abraham's mane. He could not break her amulets! They were gorgeous, the way they sparkled in the light and hung so perfectly from his ebon locks. They were her pride and joy! They were beautiful! Small whines and tones of concern stumbled over each other, mumbled from the depths of her heart. Please! She pleaded, looking then to the pale queen for assistance, and then over her shoulder to her handsome silver.

Abraham was shocked by his white's outburst, and he jumped to the side. He turned his face to look at her with his blue eye, though both were wide with shock. "Gwyn! We have to." Abraham commanded, but to no avail. The white draconian queen hissed and snarled, grasping his mane and spreading her wings to cover the amulets that were strung so wonderfully.

@[Tamme] - Tagging since this is for his quest!

abraham
art by neo || coding by neo

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
[Ophelia] beneath our feet - by Abraham - 12-06-2014, 03:41 PM
RE: [Ophelia] beneath our feet - by Ophelia - 12-12-2014, 05:03 PM
RE: [Ophelia] beneath our feet - by Abraham - 12-18-2014, 03:16 PM