Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia the Forsaken
I'm a princess cut from marble, smoother than a storm
they used to shout my name, now they whisper it

Ophelia grinned when the boy's infectious excitement showered between them, and she nodded eagerly. She leaned her neck down when he approached, eyeing the amulets curiously and listening. Having a similar experience when Tinek was an egg, she nodded and fondly remembered the silver's hatching. "Perhaps I can cast magic at it and it will be used?" she suggested, not realizing that the amulets were already filled with power to be used against her - that would have been nice to know. She had very little practical experience with amulets, finding them rather useless since she had never seen them in action.

The pale princess watched as the white dragon had an absolute fit over the potential loss of the shiny gems, and the boy pleaded with her, trying to explain his reasoning. Ophelia frowned, and Tinek, who had been enjoying playing, spread his lengthy wings and pushed from the ground, quickly flying to his bond-mate's back as the situation changed. Without much warning or waiting, since she wanted to help Archibald's boy with his task, Ophelia narrowed her gaze at a single amulet, attempting to read the mind of an inanimate object. Honestly, she felt rather foolish at the task, but this was her only thought. Obviously standing in the vicinity would do nothing.

She hoped that in the confusion of a flailing dragon and the boy's distraction that she could do so without upsetting the creature further - when fighting would no longer change fate. Ophelia waited expectantly, eagerly watching with curious eyes to see if the metal would hatch as he predicted.

@[Random Event]

((SO SORRY TIME!! D: ))
Credits: Image by Araxel @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
[Ophelia] beneath our feet - by Abraham - 12-06-2014, 03:41 PM
RE: [Ophelia] beneath our feet - by Ophelia - 12-12-2014, 05:03 PM
RE: [Ophelia] beneath our feet - by Abraham - 12-18-2014, 03:16 PM
RE: [Ophelia] beneath our feet - by Ophelia - 12-21-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: [Ophelia] beneath our feet - by Abraham - 01-04-2015, 11:47 AM
RE: [Ophelia] beneath our feet - by Ophelia - 01-04-2015, 10:15 PM
RE: [Ophelia] beneath our feet - by Abraham - 01-15-2015, 06:24 PM
RE: [Ophelia] beneath our feet - by Ophelia - 03-08-2015, 11:19 AM
RE: [Ophelia] beneath our feet - by Random Event - 03-08-2015, 05:11 PM